We are currently accepting new applications for Elsewhere!

Author Topic: eva ivanov (done)  (Read 729 times)

Eva Ivanov

(17/08/2017 at 16:31)
  • Fifth Year
  • C5D4T5S6
    • View Profile

Application for Hogwarts School

→ CHARACTER INFORMATION.

Name: Eva Ivanov

Birthday: March 18th, 1934

Hometown: Russia

Bloodline:
Muggleborn / Halfblood / Pureblood / Unknown

Magical Strength (pick one):
Divination / Transfiguration / Charms / Conjuring & Summoning

Magical Weakness (pick one):

Year (pick two): fifth year or sixth year

Biography:
She was born on a dying night, but she was as bright¸ as the sun. Blond like the sun, she was a joyful infant and meant everything to her parents. Coming from a pureblood family, one of the richest of Russia, she never have feel the lack of everything in any material. But her parents were ariostocrats so they obviously have a certain decorum to maintain, a lot of manners to observe and by that, they were kind of distant to their daughter. They never shoved her lot of love or affection, just the borderline limit for making their child stop crying as a baby at night, when she wasn't doing her nights. But as she grown up, they never hugged her, never gratulated her for whatever she did. From her parents, she learned to hide her emotions and have a stern, blanked face. No one could ever read on her face her feelings, her emotions, nwhat she was thinking or what she wanted to do. Eva was noble and so, a lady. She had classes for her posture, and quickly learned how to play the little snobbish girl who was above of everything and everyone.

On her eleventh birthday, she received a letter from Hogwarts School. She raised an eyebrow and make a confused face for less than one second. Why her parents would sending her at a British school while she was living in Russia ? She was sad with that idea, but knew her parents had a lot to do here and can't really constantly keep an eye out for their daughter. When she asked her parents, they said that they want her to go studying at the best school in Britain, and that they didn't want to send her to Dumstrang. They were conservative pureblood but they did not want their daughter to learn any dark spells, as they were common at the Bulgarian school. And as for that, Eva could learn english better if she was immersed in an english country.

Months later, here she was, waiting along with a bunch of others students of her age, understanding just half what they were talking about. She have a base in english, just enough to her to understand and talk simply with others children and teachers. Finally, the teacher came back and then she found herself entering in the Great Hall of Hogwarts. She almost gasped in admiration. On a line, they finally enter where she will be Sorted, as she know.

- Ivanov, Eva.

The pureblood marched through the children and does in front of everyone to be Sorted. In five seconds, she knew where she now belonged as the Hat screamed the name of her House. There was her new life. She smirked.

→ ADDITIONAL INFORMATION.
Im not a native english speaker, please dont mind the mistakes or whatever and well,
 you could help me improving my english ~

House Request: Slytherin

Personality: She is intelligent, cunning, determined, rash and ambitious but also very arrogant, authoritarian, haughty, sometimes cold and nonchalant. For exterior people - who are out of her friend circle - she is cold as ice and haughty, not seeming to give a damn about everyone. In reality, the Russian girl is soft hearted, just need some people to give her affection. She hate being touched and can sometimes have a competitive mind. She is also sarcastic and nhave a weird sense of humour.

Appearance: She is blond and small. She seems as fragile as a ceramic doll. She have grey storm eyes and they can be darker if she is angry of more lightgrey if she is calm and relaxed. She looks like a ballet dancer, except she isn't as tall as a perfect ballerina.

→ SAMPLE ROLEPLAY.
A boy had just kissed her, they were in a corridor, after the last class, and while they were talking, he kissed her so suddenly she couldn't attempt an escape or anything else to avoid it. But, this wasn,t as she was thinking. The kiss was soft, and it was all. She had a hard time trying not to flush and she rose up. She offered him a sad smile and turned of her feet as the ring sang the time for lunch. She was skipping lunch for this time. She wasn't hungry and was a little nauseous. She was out of the castle before anyone could try to take her to lunch and disappear into the flowers near the greenhouses. She had a view of the castle, fresh air and the calm brisk of wind to seetle her - or her stomach - to calm again.

Then, she neard someone coming and said some unladylike words and shutted her mouth. The boy looked through the flower for something, clearly and didn,t seems to find it. A sudden movement and something cold and sooft touching her arm make her shiver violently and then she she turned her head, just to see a rat. She take the animal by the tail and put it on her hands, gently queezing it in her palms. They the boy make a noise and suddenly wipe on his sleve. She made a disgusted face and then rose up on her feet.

"I stared at you in astonishment, because a boy of your age havn't been taught how to properly blow your nose. Did your parents teach you nothing ?" her voice was cold, unfriendly but not that harsh. "Maybe your rat have been disgusted too and eacaped ..." she said, lazily with a smirk on her angel face. .

→ ABOUT YOU.

Please list any characters you have on the site (current and previous): Eva Ivanov

How did you find us?: Google is my best friend

* Anneka Ivanova

(22/08/2017 at 03:24)
  • Hogwarts Headmistress
  • [Winner!] HSNet 30-Day Challenge
    • View Profile
Hi Eva!

Your application is coming along nicely. However, there is one thing I want to point out about your RP response. Picking up Hugh's rat without his permission is considered powerplaying. If this was a real thread (and you should respond as though it is), Hugh might have had other plans for his rat. You'll need to remove that from your response.

Once you've made that change, please post your entire revised application below and we'll be happy to take another look!
and if I'm flying solo, at least I'm flying free
to those who ground me, take a message back from me
tell them how I am defying gravity

Eva Ivanov

(23/08/2017 at 21:35)
  • Fifth Year
  • C5D4T5S6
    • View Profile

Application for Hogwarts School

→ CHARACTER INFORMATION.

Name: Eva Ivanov

Birthday: March 18th, 1934

Hometown: Russia

Bloodline:
Muggleborn / Halfblood / Pureblood / Unknown

Magical Strength (pick one):

Magical Weakness (pick one):

Year (pick two): fifth year or sixth year

Biography:
She was born on a dying night, but she was as bright¸ as the sun. Blond like the sun, she was a joyful infant and meant everything to her parents. Coming from a pureblood family, one of the richest of Russia, she never have feel the lack of everything in any material. But her parents were ariostocrats so they obviously have a certain decorum to maintain, a lot of manners to observe and by that, they were kind of distant to their daughter. They never shoved her lot of love or affection, just the borderline limit for making their child stop crying as a baby at night, when she wasn't doing her nights. But as she grown up, they never hugged her, never gratulated her for whatever she did. From her parents, she learned to hide her emotions and have a stern, blanked face. No one could ever read on her face her feelings, her emotions, nwhat she was thinking or what she wanted to do. Eva was noble and so, a lady. She had classes for her posture, and quickly learned how to play the little snobbish girl who was above of everything and everyone.

On her eleventh birthday, she received a letter from Hogwarts School. She raised an eyebrow and make a confused face for less than one second. Why her parents would sending her at a British school while she was living in Russia ? She was sad with that idea, but knew her parents had a lot to do here and can't really constantly keep an eye out for their daughter. When she asked her parents, they said that they want her to go studying at the best school in Britain, and that they didn't want to send her to Dumstrang. They were conservative pureblood but they did not want their daughter to learn any dark spells, as they were common at the Bulgarian school. And as for that, Eva could learn english better if she was immersed in an english country.

Months later, here she was, waiting along with a bunch of others students of her age, understanding just half what they were talking about. She have a base in english, just enough to her to understand and talk simply with others children and teachers. Finally, the teacher came back and then she found herself entering in the Great Hall of Hogwarts. She almost gasped in admiration. On a line, they finally enter where she will be Sorted, as she know.

- Ivanov, Eva.

The pureblood marched through the children and does in front of everyone to be Sorted. In five seconds, she knew where she now belonged as the Hat screamed the name of her House. There was her new life. She smirked.

→ ADDITIONAL INFORMATION.
Im not a native english speaker, please dont mind the mistakes or whatever and well,
 you could help me improving my english ~

House Request: Slytherin

Personality: She is intelligent, cunning, determined, rash and ambitious but also very arrogant, authoritarian, haughty, sometimes cold and nonchalant. For exterior people - who are out of her friend circle - she is cold as ice and haughty, not seeming to give a damn about everyone. In reality, the Russian girl is soft hearted, just need some people to give her affection. She hate being touched and can sometimes have a competitive mind. She is also sarcastic and nhave a weird sense of humour.

Appearance: She is blond and small. She seems as fragile as a ceramic doll. She have grey storm eyes and they can be darker if she is angry of more lightgrey if she is calm and relaxed. She looks like a ballet dancer, except she isn't as tall as a perfect ballerina.

→ SAMPLE ROLEPLAY.
A boy had just kissed her, they were in a corridor, after the last class, and while they were talking, he kissed her so suddenly she couldn't attempt an escape or anything else to avoid it. But, this wasn,t as she was thinking. The kiss was soft, and it was all. She had a hard time trying not to flush and she rose up. She offered him a sad smile and turned of her feet as the ring sang the time for lunch. She was skipping lunch for this time. She wasn't hungry and was a little nauseous. She was out of the castle before anyone could try to take her to lunch and disappear into the flowers near the greenhouses. She had a view of the castle, fresh air and the calm brisk of wind to seetle her - or her stomach - to calm again.

Then, she heard someone coming and said some unladylike words and shutted her mouth. The boy looked through the flower for something, clearly and didn,t seems to find it. A sudden movement and something cold and sooft touching her arm make her shiver violently and then she she turned her head, just to see a rat. She see the animal and tried to pick hi up but it managed to hide under some long herb, probably, or just going to a run again. Then the boy make a noise and suddenly wipe on his sleve. She made a disgusted face and then rose up on her feet.

"I stared at you in astonishment, because a boy of your age havn't been taught how to properly blow your nose. Did your parents teach you nothing ?" her voice was cold, unfriendly but not that harsh. "Maybe your rat have been disgusted too and eacaped ..." she said, lazily with a smirk on her angel face. .

→ ABOUT YOU.

Please list any characters you have on the site (current and previous): Eva Ivanov

How did you find us?: Google is my best friend

fly me up on a silver wing, past the black where the sirens sing. warm me up in a nova's glow and drop me down to the dream below

* Ella Galanis

(26/08/2017 at 10:32)
  • Head of Ravenclaw
    • View Profile
Dear Miss Ivanov,

We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

Term begins 1 September 2017. Currently, students have gathered at Camp Loki, and we encourage you to spend your summer there. Should you choose, you may also visit our Elsewhere board via the Floo Network to visit or purchase school supplies.

Yours sincerely,

Ella Galanis
Head of Ravenclaw
blackbird singing in the dead of night
take these broken wings and learn to fly
blackbird singing in the dead of night
take these sunken eyes and learn to see

Tags: