Welcome to Hogwarts School :: A Harry Potter RPG! It's 1951!

Author Topic: ➸ disce pati | adoptables  (Read 901 times)

* Zailey Pavlova

(21/07/2015 at 14:19)
  • Seventh Year
  • C7D7T4S5
  • ['47-'48] Quidditch Champions [1946] Site-Wide Superlative Winner! ['44-'45] Prefect Pick!
    • View Profile

The Family

A continual work in progress.

questions? answers? pm zailey pavlova.

« Last Edit: 27/04/2017 at 12:59 by Zailey Pavlova »
i'm at the borderline of my faith,
i'm at the hinterland of my devotion,
i'm in the front line of this battle of mine;
i'm a soldier of love.

* Zailey Pavlova

(24/07/2015 at 20:32)
  • Seventh Year
  • C7D7T4S5
  • ['47-'48] Quidditch Champions [1946] Site-Wide Superlative Winner! ['44-'45] Prefect Pick!
    • View Profile

The Pavlov Branch

Ivan Pavlov
Male • Pureblood • Russian
Adopted

Ivan is the ex-husband of Izolda Pavlova and the father of the twins, Zailey and Zander Pavlova. He attended Mahoutokoro School of Magic where he excelled in Divination. He is fluent in Japanese, Russian, and English; in his spare time he enjoys fine art, fine food, and finer women.

face claim: daniel gilles

Izolda (Volkov) Pavlova
Female • Pureblood • Russian-Polish
Unavailable

The only child of Vladimir and Urszula (Kava) Volkov; Izolda is the ex-wife of Ivan Pavlova and the mother of the twins, Zailey and Zander Pavlova. She attended Durmstrang where she excelled in Divination. She is fluent in Russian and English; in her spare time she enjoys hot tea, astronomy, and greek mythology.

face claim: natasha poly

Zailey Pavlova
Female • Pureblood • Russian-Polish
Unavailable

The daughter of Ivan and Izolda Pavlova and the twin sister of Zander Pavlova. She attended Hogwarts as a Slytherin where she excelled in Divination. She is fluent in Russian and English.

face claim: thylane blondeau

Zander Pavlov
Male • Pureblood • Russian-Polish
Adopted

The biological son of Ivan and Izolda and the twin brother of Zailey; Zander is also the adopted son of Bikram and Jayanti Kota, he has one brother named Jaya. He is fluent in Hindi, Russian and English.

face claim: liam bairnes
« Last Edit: 27/04/2017 at 12:53 by Zailey Pavlova »
it's a beautiful lie,
it's a perfect denial.
Such a beautiful lie to believe in.

* Zailey Pavlova

(20/08/2015 at 17:45)
  • Seventh Year
  • C7D7T4S5
    • View Profile

The Volkov Branch

Vladimir Volkov
64 • Male • Pureblood • Russian
Available

a quiet man who has spent his entire life devoted to his work. widowed when his first wife valentina died, he married urszula when he was twenty-four. vlad is exceptionally talented at silent charms; in his limited spare time he enjoys a nice scotch and radio programs.

face claim: igor jijikine

Urszula (Kava) Volkova
56 • Female • Pureblood • Polish
Available

a hard and demanding woman who loves her family above all else, she values how things are perceived by society; she was the reason zailey and zander were both sent to an orphanage when her fifteen year old daughter, Izolda, gave birth to them. she is adept at transfiguration; in her spare time she enjoys painting and entertaining the fine ladies of the wizarding women's society.

face claim: jessica lange
« Last Edit: 27/04/2017 at 12:54 by Zailey Pavlova »
it's a beautiful lie,
it's a perfect denial.
Such a beautiful lie to believe in.

* Zailey Pavlova

(13/04/2016 at 03:17)
  • Seventh Year
  • C7D7T4S5
    • View Profile

The Kota Branch

Bikram Kota
41 • Male • Pureblood • Indian
Available

adopted father of zander pavlova and biological father of jaya kota. currently working at the russian ministry where he has relocated his family; a man of honor, he would willingly give up his life for his sons and wife. when not working, bikram enjoys eating, breathing and sleeping cricket.

face claim: ranveer singh

Jayanti (Charvee) Kota
38 • Female • Pureblood • Indian
Available

adopted mother of zander pavlova and biological mother of jaya kota.

face claim: Padmini Kolhapure

Jaya Kota
13 • Male • Pureblood • Indian
Available

biological son of bikram & jayanti kota and brother of zander pavlova.

face claim: tanay chheda
« Last Edit: 27/04/2017 at 12:56 by Zailey Pavlova »
i'm a soldier of love.

* Zailey Pavlova

(24/04/2017 at 19:00)
  • Seventh Year
  • C7D7T4S5
    • View Profile

The Dietrich Branch

Dolphus Dietrich
Deceased • Male • Halfblood • German

the dietrich family patriarch; he was killed during the first great war leaving behind a wife, Anastaszja, and two twin sons, Arlo and Reinhart.

Anastazja (Kava) Dietrich
62 • Female • Pureblood • Polish
Available

the widow of dolphus dietrich and mother of arlo and reinhart; ana is now matriarch of the dietrich family. she still resides in berlin, despite her family's protests that she move to london. ana is a strong illusionist and spends an extraordinary amount of her time painting classic masterpieces.

face claim: helen mirren

Arlo Dietrich
Deceased • Male • Halfblood • German-Polish

murdered while abroad; leaving behind a daughter, Hedwig.

Edelina (Eno) Dietrich
Deceased • Female • Halfblood • German

murdered while abroad; leaving behind a daughter, Hedwig.

Reinhart Dietrich
43 • Male • Halfblood • German-Polish

the domestic partner of kaiser ott and father of adopted daughter, ulrika. reinhart works for st. mungo's as a healer; he is next in line to assume the position of patriarch of the dietrich family. he is skilled in summoning & conjuring; in his spare time he enjoys gardening and teaching ulrika, a budding herbalist, about various plants and fungi.

face claim: fabian busch

Kaiser Ott
45 • Male • Pureblood • German

the domestic partner of reinhart dietrich and father of adopted daughter, ulrika. kaiser is a detective for scotland yard; he is devoted to his partner and their child. when not working on cases, he can often be found helping his elderly parents out around their small cottage outside of london.

face claim: august diehl

Ulrika Deitrich-Ott
18 • Female • Halfblood • German

ulrika was born into a troubled home and taken out of her childhood home by london authorities when she was only 3. the same year she was fostered by reinhart and kaiser who immediately fell in love with the blonde child and by the time she was 6, the couple had adopted her. she dreams of being a botanist. her other hobbies include sketching plants and documenting life cycles of plants for a book she has in the works.

face claim: caroline sunshine

Nixia Ott
Deceased • Female • Pureblood • German

the estranged sister of kaiser and a member of the hexenreich. she was last seen shortly after a run-in with the resistance; she is presumed dead.
« Last Edit: 27/04/2017 at 13:07 by Zailey Pavlova »
i'm a soldier of love.

* Zailey Pavlova

(24/04/2017 at 19:55)
  • Seventh Year
  • C7D7T4S5
    • View Profile

The Müller Branch

Ade Müller
23 • Male • Halfblood • German
Available

ade is the father of the triplets; rosemary, sage, and marjoram are his entire world, as is his wife Hedwig. a stay-at-home father, he spends the majority of his time caring for the three little monsters while trying to squeeze in more chapters of his latest cookbook, Incantata: Spelling Your Way to the Perfect Fritatta.

face claim: matthias Schweighöfer

Hedwig (Dietrich) Müller
21 • Female • Halfblood • German-Polish
Available

the wife of Ade and mother of the triplets; hedwig is a journalist for the daily prophet. most of her works has been featured on the front page, leading to many issues framed in the Müller household. She is immensely proud of her husband and his cookbook collection.

face claim: nora tschirner

Rosemary Müller
4 • Female • Halfblood • German-Polish

the oldest of the triplets, Rosemary is by far the most independent. She prefers to spend time away from her other two sisters and explore the world around her on her own.

face claim: kaitlyn maher

Sage Müller

the second oldest of the triplets; Sage is a quiet child with an innocent curiosity. a vast majority of her time is spent checking to see what rosemary is doing.

Marjoram Müller

the youngest of the triplets and by far the most clingiest; marjoram doesn't fare well on her own and is constantly with her sisters or on ade's hip. She is very sensitive.

« Last Edit: 27/04/2017 at 13:06 by Zailey Pavlova »
i'm a soldier of love.