Student applications are open for the 1971-72 term!

Author Topic: Malakai Winchester  (Read 995 times)

Malakai Ashe Winchester

(06/03/2015 at 00:34)
  • Child
    • View Profile
E L S E W H E R E   C H I L D

CHARACTER INFORMATION
Character Name: Malakai Ashe Winchester

Bloodline:
Halfblood

Parents/Guardians (Are they currently played characters?): 
John Elliot Winchester (Not Played - Father) Sarah Michelle Winchester (Not Played - Mother - Deceased) Elizabeth Martha Winchester (NPC - Aunt and Current Guardian)

Residence:
London, United Kingdom

Do you plan to have a connection to a particular existing place (for example: the daycare)?
Nope

Do you wish to be approved as a group with any other characters? If so who and for what IC reason?
Halfbloods

Please list any other characters you already have at the site:
Adonis and co.

Biography: (100 words minimum.)

Lucy,

They sent me to bloody England.

They sent me to bloody, rainy, dreary, miserable England.

Just, to attend a bloody school.

Merlin… It isn’t fair.

I mean, why would they do it? Dad has a secure job, grandma stays at home… The little brother is nearly old enough to look after himself. So why would they? Besides, it’s not safe there either, is it? With the war and everything. Not that I know much about it actually, something about the Germans and loads of genocide, I think? I’m sure you learned all about it at summer school, how was that by the way? Must suck to be stuck behind a desk with some grouchy old hag trying to stuff information in your little blonde head.

Doubt they’d have much success.

I’m just kidding, you know I love you, Luce… In a platonic way, yea? Nothing mushy and lovey dovey. But you know that, you’re like my sister, but better. God forbid I’d actually have to live with you. We’d kill each other in about a day? Maybe two? Seeing you everyday at school was enough! But I think, well, I think I’m going to miss seeing you. It’ll be weird going to Hogwarts, or just living in London for that matter. I’ve grown up in Boston, lived here my whole life. Now I’m expected to pack up and just leave. But there are so many things I cant take with me. The gang for that matter, you look after them, alright? Don’t let Archie get ahead of himself. You know how idiotic he can be.

Anyway, Dad says that Aunt Elizabeth is nice so I’ve got that going for me… not. Grandma’s shown me pictures of the old cow… She looked as though she’s had one to many crumpets and should lay of the sugary tea. That woman is literally three times my size, and I can promise you that there’s nothing small about her at all… Not even her bloody appetite by the looks of it. I’m dreading going to live with her… Grandma said that she needs a young man in the house since her husband died in the war and stuff. But I mean, cant she get a dog or something? What does she expect me to do? Babysit? I don’t think I could do anything to stop that woman if she wanted something, maybe a decent hex would do it though…Any ideas?

The house seems okay. Its really large though and it looks a bit like its going to fall over, but its kind of unique and elegant in its own way. Not like all the houses here that look like little boxes all in a row. You know, like my neighbourhood with all the houses looking the same except for the colour and stuff. Well, this house is completely different. Mom said that I get to choose my own room since there are so many. I’m excited about that. I’ll have room to do things in there. Not just sit around lazily all day. I think that there is even enough space in the back to play a decent game of Quodpot, if those Brits even play that there…

I still just don’t understand… I know that Dad and I would fight sometimes, but it was never bad enough for them to actually want to send me away, is it? They say its a learning experience, but I mean, what more could they want me to learn? I already have top grades at school, the highest in the class actually. Whatever, if they don’t want me around, fine. I’ll make a new life there in England. But you Lucy, you’d better let me know everything that goes on here! Okay? Everything… Just keep the boys you mack with to yourself, kay? I don’t need those mental pictures.

Anyway, I’ll be in touch.

Yours truly,

Kai.

Roleplay:
Reply as your character to the following:

Godric Park.

Overhead, the sky was a crisp blue, for once clear of the ever-pervasive spongy clouds and rain. The sun was a lemony-yellow presence, high in the Eastern sky, and in front of it zipped three broomsticks in a straight line, or something very like one. One... two..... three... the boys passed, their shouts of excitement echoing as they chased the snitch, a tiny shimmer reflecting the sunlight.

Far below was another, much smaller broomstick.

It trugged along the ground, hugging close to it like a sluggish choo choo train and occasionally shuttering in protest. This was because said stick was currently being occupied by a very small girl who was tugging upward on the front of it with all her might, trying to coax it into doing what it had been expressly designed NOT to do.

"John, I said wait up!" The tiny girl squealed, giving the broomstick another tug.

Begrudgingly, it drifted upward a foot, and then sank, depositing the troublesome girl safely on the ground. Janey Hurst was not pleased. In a huff, she hopped off the toy safety broom, grabbing it firmly and thrusting it handle first into the turf.

Her brother was such a beast. He NEVER let her play! She folded her arms, seething blue eyes fixing on another figure nearby.  "You!" She barked, much more sharply than she meant to.

"...Do you want to play?"

Roleplay Response:

Another day, another cup of tasteless British tea…

The american boy lazily lounged with limbs stretched out over on a nearby park bench. His arms rested behind his head, supporting in comfortably. Blue eyes were closed and fluttering slightly, as though something like an insect had crossed over his nose. He twitched it, eyes shutting tighter before a loud sneeze escaped his lips. The boy nearly leapt up in fright before glancing around and rubbing his arm against his nose.

He rubbed at it for a few seconds before going back to his original position on the bench, sliding back to incline himself against the hard wood behind him. He squirmed slightly, frowning until he could find a relatively decent position to sit in. However, it became clear that he would not have the desired peace that he had hoped for after all and eventually just sat up, leaning his elbows against his knees.

Blue eyes glanced over the park, skimming it lightly until his eyes came across some children playing nearby on broomsticks. Quidditch practice most likely, not at all as thrilling as Quodpot… He gave a sigh as his thoughts trailed back towards his home in America. He really missed it there and didn’t like to think about it. But really he couldn’t help himself from time to time to drift into the world that was once his, a kingdom really, and he was the prince.

"You!"

“Hm?”

A voice snapped the boy back into reality as he glanced down with raised brows at the girl before him. She looked like his little cousin back in American and made the boy smile. She seemed to be just as feisty, and he liked that.

"...Do you want to play?”

He raised a finger to his chin, to frame it slightly, pursing his lips. He gave a thought, tilting his head at her, before giving one brief nod. The other children clearly had no time for this little one, which was nasty really. His father would have scalped him if he ignored his little sibling. It was considered rude and honestly not something a family would do.

“Okay, what we playing?”

OTHER
How did you find us? Google

Malakai Ashe Winchester

(09/03/2015 at 03:14)
  • Child
    • View Profile
Edit : Age changed to 14

Charles Kedding

(16/03/2015 at 17:23)
  • Adult
  • C10D6T7S10
  • [Winner!] HSNet 30-Day Challenge Donor
    • View Profile

Dear [NAME],

Congratulations, your application to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry has been accepted!

Your admission is to our Elsewhere boards, where our adult and child characters explore the many places we have to offer, including Diagon Alley and Hogsmeade. You will find many opportunities for employment for adult characters, including the Ministry of Magic for you folks interested in politics. Or the Daily Prophet, if gossip and rumors are more your style. We hope you have a great time!

Charles Kedding

Tags: