Welcome to Hogwarts School :: A Harry Potter RPG! It's 1951!

Author Topic: Characters! :)  (Read 505 times)

Ivy Riddle

(23/07/2016 at 08:42)
    • View Profile
Ivy Riddle is the last known Riddle. Yes, you may be thinking: But Voldemort didn't have a sister. Or a daughter. Well, Guess what! He had a daughter by the name of Ivy. Ivy has long black hair that falls to her waist. And has brilliant green eyes just like her father. Ivy's hair is a tad bit wavy like her Mother's. (Bellatrix LeStrange) Ivy is brave, smart, and sly. Ivy often deals with people hiding and blaming Ivy because of her parent's bad work. Ivy Found she just likes talking to herself and playing with herself.

Please Comment about your Characters! I want to meet everyone :D
Also if I can get enough people to comment I will email you about a continuous story I will be writing here. I need Characters please Comment I will be using Ivy. ;)
Ivy Maleficent Riddle

* Swan Märchen

(24/07/2016 at 16:40)
  • Ravenclaw '50
  • C7D10T5S6
    • View Profile
Hi Ivy!

That's a very interesting character concept, however in the HSnet canon, none of those people exist!

I would recommend checking out the links on this page to get you started before applying to join site via the actual applications. You came at a great time though, because Hogwarts school applications open up in a week for the entire month of August.

Thank you for your interest in this site!

märchen.

ALL DREAMERS MUST WAKE.

Tags: