We are currently accepting new applications for Elsewhere!

Author Topic: house of h a r k i s s  (Read 632 times)

Margaret Harkiss

(27/05/2016 at 02:25)
  • Liason-in-training
  • C10D6T12S9
  • Player of the Summer
    • View Profile
THE HOWARD HARKISS FAMILY

Howard Harkiss' family are a family of long-established farmers in the small town in Oxfordshire. Long established and intermixed with muggles, the Harkiss family are an open and friendly bunch, hence the intermixed bloodlines. With the timewarp, the Harkiss family lost their muggle grandmother who was near and dear to their hearts. But they carried on! After downsizing their small farm from hard financial times, the Harkiss siblings learned how to be frugal, appreciate nature and its bearings, and more! However they all have their unique personalities and values. Got a bunch of ideas brewing in my head so feel free to grab them while they're hot!

**face claims open to negotiation, feel free to change if appropriate**

Helena Harkiss | 14 | Slytherin | Mila Kunis | OPEN TAKEN
While Maggie is the oldest, Helena feels the responsibility of the farm and the family have fallen to her. Aggressively protective of her home and family, dislikes that Maggie isn't taking on more responsibility. Loves the farm to death and more in touch with it than any of the other siblings. Feels the need to constantly defend herself and her actions. Smart and snarky, closed off and hard to please. More mature in her years than Maggie would like and wished that she would act more her age.

Anduin (Andy) Harkiss | 13 | Gryffindor | Corey Fogelmanis | OPEN TAKEN
A fun and loving character. Loves all things adventure and wishes to just have a good time. Hard to embarrass and easy to please, Andy loves being outside, Quidditch, his family, and having lots of friends. Very sociable and loves getting in the middle of his sibling's business and other's as well. Wished his sisters would loosen up and would very much like to be friends with everyone. Doesn't have any qualms with breaking the rules and getting in trouble but hates disappointing people he cares about (which happens more often than not). Not very good at sitting still.

Elizabeth (Betty) Harkiss | 10 | Child | Eve Moon | OPEN
Betty is admirer of her siblings and hates that she is still so young. Too young to understand what happened with the timewarp, too young to understand why her siblings don't always get along. She loves all of them and just wants to live up to the expectation of Maggie's intelligence, Helena's sense of duty, and be as fun and lively as Andy. Finds herself being constantly watched over when she just wants to break out of her shell! As of now, she settles for trying to be good to her parents and take care of small chores around the farm while her siblings are at Hogwarts.

THE PHILLIP HARKISS FAMILY

Older brother to Howard Harkiss, Phillip Harkiss' family is the counter to the down-to-earth farmer lifestyle, filled with adventurous and extroverted boys (and Myra) eager to make noise. Separating from the farmer lifestyle, this Harkiss branch is more urban and city-centered than their other Harkiss counterparts. Their muggle mother, of Latin American descent, was a victim of the Time Warp so Phillip raised 3 boys and their youngest daughter on his own. Although distant in persona and lifestyle from the other Harkiss family, the Phillip Harkiss children are loving, loyal, and have each other's backs.

Leonardo (Leo) Harkiss | 27 | Gryffindor Alumni | Orlando Bloom | OPEN TAKEN

Derek Harkiss | 24 | Auror | Resistance |Matt Cohen | OPEN TAKEN

Phillip Harkiss Jr. (PJ) | 19 | Journalist | Carlos Pena Jr | OPEN

Myra Grace Harkiss | Kylie Jenner | OPEN TAKEN

« Last Edit: 17/10/2016 at 00:36 by Margaret Harkiss »

Three doors
down
and one room in
I lose my mind amongst your things

Myra Harkiss

(02/06/2016 at 03:05)
  • The Sinner's House Waitress