Welcome to Hogwarts School :: A Harry Potter RPG! It's 1951!

Author Topic: Inner Circle: M.O.B [SEARCHING]  (Read 134 times)

Antonín Borovsky

(11/07/2017 at 03:57)
  • Ambitious Entrepreneur
  • C8D6T7S7
    • View Profile

братва
TRANSLATION: BROTHERHOOD
Lada Kotova
GAL GADOT — BOOK KEEPER — TAKEN

SHREWD; WATCHFUL; COQUETTISH
Longtime administrator and friend.
A hard worker with a sharp eye for management,
 she's Antonin's senior accountant. Highly trusted and valued. Pureblood; involved in the many activities.
Edvard Romanov
PAUL SCULFOR — HEAD OF SECURITY — OPEN

DANGEROUS; COLD; PROTECTIVE
Extremely devoted to Antonin.
This Romanov male is ruthless without a shred of doubt in his abilities. He does whatever it takes to keep his family and organization afloat. Pureblood; Allied to the Borovsky through a longline of marriages and blood.
Mikhail Novachek
GASPARD MENIER — BODYGUARD — OPEN

FRIGID, UNEMOTIONAL, METICULOUS.
Over zealously protective of Antonin. Mikhail acts as his shadow, closely working with the head of Security to ensure the safety of their boss and charge. He comes from a prominent Russian Household.
Anthony Fedorov
IVAN NODA — HEAD SMUGGLER — OPEN

METHODICAL, BOLD, CLEVER
Only Answers to Ant.
The once independent smuggler, having been brought to greater heights by the vision of the young entrepreneur.  He’s both earned and slowly risen to the very top of their organization, now heading their operations.
Nina Ignatiev
ADELA CAPOVA — HEAD MISTRESS  — OPEN

WICKED, ASTUTE, CHARISMATIC
Oversees the multitude of illegal rings.
Having gone through rough times once upon a time, and experienced it all, she’s used that knowledge to elevate herself to the top of the Criminal world. Establishing firm friendships along the way.
Larisa Krasnov
MARIA GREGERSEN — DRUG TRAFFICKER — OPEN

CALLOUS, COMMANDING, MAGNETIC
Second only to Antonin himself within the Drug’s booming industry.
Coming from poor beginings, having loss her family within’ a tragic accident, she’s resorted to the Crime Life after having found a family that accepts her.
Note: These characters are all fiercely loyal to Antonin Borovsky. They obey him although they can and will have different views as expected as any human being. The characters here are all up for grabs and can be edited and altered as deemed fit by the people entrusted in playing these roles. Each of these characters hold their own sections and operations within the Borovsky Organization, being under the Banner and Leadership of Antonin. Each and everyone of these are Purebloods; Due to the nature of their organization, trust & loyalty is a must. If curious about obtaining and or altering some of the characters within this list, discussion and consent from myself would have to be gained and authorised. I have a image in my heads of how the dynamics of the group would be and I’d like to keep it like that. Although; I am willing to compromise and help people find what they’re looking for within a criminal character. if interested, please contact antonín borovsky
coded with love by valencia alvear
inspired by rin hunter
Avies by Chloe E. Rose
« Last Edit: 11/07/2017 at 04:32 by Antonín Borovsky »

Antonín Borovsky

(11/07/2017 at 03:58)
  • Ambitious Entrepreneur
  • C8D6T7S7
    • View Profile
Reserved.

Tags: