We are currently accepting new applications for Elsewhere!

Author Topic: Stephanie Humber  (Read 574 times)

Stephanie Humber

(02/08/2015 at 07:50)
  • Ickle Firstie!
  • C1D2T0S1
    • View Profile

Application for Hogwarts School

→ CHARACTER INFORMATION.
Name:
Stephanie Humber

Birthday:
July 25, 1934 (Age 11)

Hometown:
Hogsmeade, but her family moves around a lot, so lots of places.

Bloodline:
Halfblood

Magical Strength (pick one):
Divination

Magical Weakness (pick one):
Transfiguration

Year (pick two):
1 or 2, preferably 1.

Biography:
Stephanie Humber, or more commonly known as Steph, loves her family. She is beautiful, kind, sweet and loving girl who cares about nature, animals, people, equality and Muggles. Steph has always been curious of Muggles and their existence. She spends a lot of her time outside in parks, surrounded by people, nature and animals. Steph has a knack for words and understanding people. When Steph attends Hogwarts, she wishes to be in Hufflepuff, unlike her Halfblood mother in Ravenclaw or her Pureblood father in Gryffindor. When her parents had told her stories of the way Hufflepuffs are viewed and treated, Steph passionately wanted to become a Hufflepuff, to show everyone that Hufflepuffs aren't weird and odd, but beautiful, smart, caring and worth being treated equally. Steph has beautiful flowing long brown hair, fair skin and bright blue eyes.

→ ADDITIONAL INFORMATION.

House Request:
Hufflepuff

Personality:
Caring, open, loving, kind, passionate, understanding and cheerful. She only gets angry or rude if it's directed to people or beings being treated unfairly and not being treated equally.

Appearance:
Beautiful flowing long brown hair, fair skin and bright blue eyes. (FC: Kristina Pimenova)

→ SAMPLE ROLEPLAY.

That rat of his was in for it now.

The gray little rascal had disappeared from his clutches at breakfast. Again.

Before Hugh even knew what was happening, Merlin had shot across the floor, somehow managing to avoid all the feet walking across the hall and had escaped through the open doors.

Which meant that Hugh was now stomping through rows of flowers and other various flora, searching for the small creature. It was like the rat knew Hugh was allergic to most flowers. Merlin always chose to run to the gardens whenever he got away from Hugh. It was as if the rat did not want to have him for an owner.

Hugh had named his pet Merlin because he had hoped the powerful name would give the rat more incentive to be more than a rat. Not that he expected Merlin to change into a wizard or anything, but rats were just so...useless, for the most part. With a name like Merlin, Hugh thought it might give the rat purpose.

The only purpose Merlin seemed to have was getting away from Hugh as often as possible.

As the fifth year trudged into the second row of flowers, not taking much care to avoid trampling the first row, he felt the first sneeze building up pressure in his nose and behind his eyes.

"You blasted rat! Where are you?"

He pulled apart a section of bright red flowers; he didn't know what they were called because he despised flowers, and ducked his head low to peer into the depths of the flowerbed. It was moving closer in proximity to the flowers that finally did it. Hugh took in three great breaths and then let out an almighty sneeze. It was strong enough to disturb some of the dirt on the ground before him.

Groaning, he stood up again and wiped his nose on his sleeve. It was as he was turning his head, his nose running up and down his arm, that movement in his peripheral vision caught his attention. Normally one who preferred to put his best face forward, Hugh was a bit embarrassed to be caught wiping his runny nose on his robes.

Nevertheless, Hugh put on his best haughty voice. albeit a bit thickly with his plugged nose and said, "Can I help you with something? It is not polite to stare."

Steph had been making her way back towards the castle after her morning stroll through the gardens. She loved nature and the smells it produced and would much rather stay outside then head back inside with all the noice. She loved people, yes, but the Great Hall was a whole other situation entirely.

On her way back towards the great oak doors however, she spotted a boy, maybe around fifth year, that seemed to be searching for something in the rose garden. "You blastered rat! Where are you?" The boy had called. Just as he said it, a small grey rat ran out of the rose garden and into a nearby bush. When Steph had turned back, she was shocked to hear an almight sneeze. Uncontrollably staring at this grotty boy, she saw him wipe his running nose all over his robes. Uugghh! Steph thought, staring at the boy. Before she even noticed she was rudely staring, the boy looked at Steph and spoke.

"Im so sorry," Steph replied, looking smugly away. "I didn't mean to stare, but, um, did I hear you calling for your rat just now? I saw a rat run off in that direction a few seconds ago. Steph gestured towards the bush, where a small worm like tail was sticking out the bottom of it.

→ ABOUT YOU.

Please list any characters you have on the site (current and previous):
Nil

How did you find us?:
Tumblr/Google
In order to succeed
You must first believe that you can!

* Anneka Ivanova

(03/08/2015 at 17:52)
  • Hogwarts Headmistress
  • [Winner!] HSNet 30-Day Challenge
    • View Profile

Miss Humber,

We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

Term begins 01 September 2015. Currently, students have gathered at Camp Loki. Your admission is joint for both the school and Camp Loki, and we encourage you to spend your summer there. Should you choose, you may also visit our Elsewhere board via the Floo Network to visit or purchase school supplies. We look forward to seeing you at the Castle.

Sincerely,

Headmistress
and if I'm flying solo, at least I'm flying free
to those who ground me, take a message back from me
tell them how I am defying gravity

Tags: