We are currently accepting new applications for Elsewhere!

Author Topic: Reworking a character?  (Read 1026 times)

Emelina Albear

(11/10/2015 at 04:38)
  • Adolescent
  • Player of the Week
    • View Profile
Hi,

So I have this character whose background I want to re-write. I've actually neglected her for quite a while now so I'm trying to make sense of it all and give her new plots. In that process, I thought about altering her age slightly, like pull her back 2-3 years - would that be allowed? I've submitted an app a while back which states that she's born in 1930, would the info on a more recent application override that?

Aries Paladin

(11/10/2015 at 04:51)
  • Undesirable No. 2, Resistance Leader, Hit Wizard, Colonel of 42nd, Former General's Aide
  • C26D14T22S20
  • [1946] Site-Wide Superlative Winner! [Winner!] HSNet 30-Day Challenge Superlative Winner - Most Charming
    • View Profile
Hey darling! It's wonderful that you're revisiting this character. <3

To answer your question, however: In Emily's case, it's as it is for any character this question is asked about; i.e, as Emily interacted with other students and has already established a history for herself at the castle (however small it may be), it would technically make things a little wonky timeline-wise to do that (and a little odd for anyone who might've interacted with her), so it isn't generally allowed.
VIVAT REX IN HOMINE
WATCH THE THRONE, DON'T STEP ON THE ROBE

Emelina Albear

(11/10/2015 at 05:16)
  • Adolescent
  • Player of the Week
    • View Profile
Ahh, I see! Thanks for clarifying that c:

Tags: