We are currently accepting new applications for Elsewhere!

Author Topic: Stephen Arthur Lemahieu  (Read 595 times)

Stephen Arthur Lemahieu

(08/06/2018 at 10:14)
  • Child
    • View Profile
E L S E W H E R E   C H I L D

CHARACTER INFORMATION

Character Name: Stephen Arthur Lemahieu

Bloodline:

Halfblood

Parents/Guardians (Are they currently played characters?): 

No.

Residence:

In the UK, in a place safer for orphan children during the war.

Do you plan to have a connection to a particular existing place (for example: the daycare)?

I would like to have a connection to the daycare.

Do you wish to be approved as a group with any other characters? If so who and for what IC reason?

N/A

Please list any other characters you already have at the site:

N/A

Biography: (100 words minimum.)

Stephen was named after his father, though his mother always called him Phen, the name stuck. However his father still insisted on calling him Stephen. Phen’s mother died of Polio when he was six years old, he is having trouble with letting it go. She was a witch, who tried to make his childhood magical. She would do magic, and sing and cuddle with him before she became ill. His father, a muggle, who had a devout duty to his country, and went to fight in the war. He died  in battle when Phen was nine. Since then he has been shuffled from house to house in the country with other orphans. Trying to stay safe, and away from the war. He is currently awaiting his letter to Hogwarts.

Roleplay:

Reply as your character to the following:

Godric Park.

Overhead, the sky was a crisp blue, for once clear of the ever-pervasive spongy clouds and rain. The sun was a lemony-yellow presence, high in the Eastern sky, and in front of it zipped three broomsticks in a straight line, or something very like one. One... two..... three... the boys passed, their shouts of excitement echoing as they chased the snitch, a tiny shimmer reflecting the sunlight.

Far below was another, much smaller broomstick.

It trugged along the ground, hugging close to it like a sluggish choo choo train and occasionally shuttering in protest. This was because said stick was currently being occupied by a very small girl who was tugging upward on the front of it with all her might, trying to coax it into doing what it had been expressly designed NOT to do.

"John, I said wait up!" The tiny girl squealed, giving the broomstick another tug.

Begrudgingly, it drifted upward a foot, and then sank, depositing the troublesome girl safely on the ground. Janey Hurst was not pleased. In a huff, she hopped off the toy safety broom, grabbing it firmly and thrusting it handle first into the turf.

Her brother was such a beast. He NEVER let her play! She folded her arms, seething blue eyes fixing on another figure nearby.  "You!" She barked, much more sharply than she meant to.

"...Do you want to play?"

Roleplay Response:

Phen looked around, was this little girl talking to him? When he saw that he was the only one there, he replied “s-sure.” Seeing other kids on broomsticks was not far fetched to him, his mother used to tell him stories of flying. He had just never seen it in real time before. This was truly amazing, he was at a loss for words, but tried to act as all of this was common place. His late mother was a witch after all. He had always wanted to play with magical children. The muggle children he knew were always calling him weird, and giving him a hard time. He did feel strange around them, as if he didn’t belong.

Finally he found himself able to ask her “what do you like to play?” He hoped that whatever she chose he would be able to pick it up quickly. The last thing he wanted was to make a fool out of himself.

OTHER

How did you find us? Someone in a facebook group recommended this site to me.

Calypso Ross

(10/06/2018 at 09:49)
  • Head of the Auror Office
  • C50D30T30S25
  • [1946] Site-Wide Superlative Winner! ['45-'46] Duelling Finalist ['45-'46] Queen of the Hospital Wing ['44-'45] Duelling Finalist ['44-'45] Quidditch Champions [1945] Superlative Winner [Winner!] HSNet 30-Day Challenge Biggest Teacher's Pet ['43-'44] Duelling Finalist ['42-'43] Queen of the Hospital Wing
    • View Profile
Accepted!
look out! look out!
'CAUSE EACH TIME I FALL
I'LL BE CRASHING DOWN
RIGHT THROUGH YOUR ARMS

Tags: