We are currently accepting new applications for Elsewhere!

Author Topic: Borovsky, Viktoria  (Read 1095 times)

* Viktoria Borovsky

(13/08/2015 at 16:53)
  • Owner of Séance
  • C12D6T8S7
    • View Profile

Application for Hogwarts School

→ CHARACTER INFORMATION.
Name:
Viktoria Yuliana Borovsky
Виктория Юлиана Боровский

Birthday:
April 26, 1928

Hometown:
Volkgorod, Soviet Union

Bloodline:
Pureblood

Magical Strength (pick one):
Charms

Magical Weakness (pick one):
Transfiguration

Year (pick two):
Sixth..& Sixth? <-or Seventh. ):

Biography:
If you are applying to be a first, second, or third year, your biography must be at least one hundred words long.
If you are applying to be a fourth year or above, your biography must be at least three hundred words long.

В экстренном случае
(In Case of Emergency)

Меня зовут Виктория Юлиана Боровский и если вы читаете this..then я мертв.
(My name is Viktoria Yuliana Borovsky and if you are reading this..then I'm dead.)

It was nineteen-thirty-eight when we absconded from Russia at the request of Grandmama. I was a scared ten-year-old child who knew nothing of the world and everything of the Mother Land; I was naive to think we would ever go back to the hallowed halls of Borovsky Castle. What I wouldn't give to go back to a time that was simpler and kinder than the one now.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Grandmama speaks often, and fondly, of my birth. I think she enjoys recalling the day her favorite grandchild became a reality; I mean, it's no secret how much she adores me. I've seen the disdain in their eyes, when Vlad and Ana and Valen bear witness to the change in Grandmama when I'm around. I have, and always will be, the favorite; it's my prerogative.

When we arrived in Buckinghamshire, I remember looking at our new home with the same disdain. England would never measure up to the Mother Land; where we once had forests of dark and enchanting secrets, we now had fields and an openness that I would never grow accustom to. The happiest moment of my life in England was the day Durmstrang sent for me.

I was, no I am, a Daughter of the Blood. It was always my destiny to attend the school of my line; like my very namesake, I am of the Purest. I left behind my beloved Grandmama; her words were like ice in my veins and I knew that no matter what happened, or where I went, I would always remember. Смерть Перед бесчестия

Durmstrang had become my new home and Eastern Europe was my playground. The war had gradually started to build around us; Japan unleashed hell on America at the end of nineteen-forty-one and in nineteen-forty-two I was summoned back to the Borovsky homestead in Buckinghamshire.

It was in nineteen-forty-three that I joined Vlad and Ana at Hogwarts; the war still raging all around us and I was in the Great Hall eating at a table clad in emerald and silver. Where I had excelled at Durmstrang, I was considered behind at Hogwarts. I can still see the smug looks on Vlad and Ana's faces when they realized I was officially the same year as them.

I started writing and reading poetry to keep their images out of my mind and the longing for the Mother Land and Durmstrang from my heart. I have never felt so alone, even among family, as I do here. I'll keep my head up though, and continue to write Grandmama as she requested, because I'm a Borovsky and the favorite. It's my prerogative.

→ ADDITIONAL INFORMATION.
Note: This section is optional, and is up to you to complete.

House Request:
Slytherin

Personality:

Appearance:

→ SAMPLE ROLEPLAY.
Please reply to one of the Sample Roleplays below.

"Can I help you with something? It is not polite to stare."

“And it’s also not polite to rip up the hard work of the groundskeeper..” she replied, eyeing the boy carefully before looking at the trail of destruction he had left behind. Withdrawing her wand from the folds of her robes, she pointed it at the flowers that had begun to rustle on her right.

“Stupefy!” she commanded, hoping to stun the rat. Someone had to stop that vile creature before even more damage was caused to these flowers. Walking over a limp stem, she moved past Hugh and to the very spot she had ‘charmed’. Crouching down, she pushed some flowers back gently and prodded the stunned creature with her wand.

“He doesn't appear to be dead.” she commented lightly, before focusing back on Hugh. “You should be more careful, allergies or not.”

→ ABOUT YOU.

Please list any characters you have on the site (current and previous):
Zailey Petrova, Helena Lisbeth, Peregrine White, Blondelle Chantrice, Jezebel Morgenstern, Carmine van der Berg

How did you find us?:
Other!

Estella Ricardus

(13/08/2015 at 17:24)
Hey Viktoria!

The application looks great, there's just one thing. Per our character creation guidelines, all players who were not members prior to October 2013 are only allowed one student character. Gringotts points can be used to buy a space for a second student, but because you have Zailey returning as a student next term, Viktoria will have to be applied as an Elsewhere child.

Of course, if you wish, you could always have Zailey move to Elsewhere and still bring Viktoria in. Just PM David if you'd like to take Zailey out and then let us know what you decide so we can either archive or accept this application!

Thanks!

* Zailey Zsofka

(14/08/2015 at 17:47)
  • Wand Quality Assurance Officer
  • C7D9T4S5
  • ['47-'48] Quidditch Champions [1946] Site-Wide Superlative Winner! ['44-'45] Prefect Pick!
    • View Profile
I've decided to keep Zailey in and just use Viktoria in Elsewhere.
i don't want to live a life without you
i will watch the world burn without you.

Estella Ricardus

(15/08/2015 at 07:16)
I'm going to move this application then. You will be able to find it in the archives if you'd like to use the information for an Elsewhere application.