We are currently accepting new applications for Elsewhere!

Author Topic: A. K. Cassiel  (Read 691 times)

* Alastor K.Cassiel

(15/04/2017 at 11:50)
  • Auror - Hit Wizard
  • C7D6T5S6
    • View Profile

Application for Hogwarts School

→ CHARACTER INFORMATION.

Name: Alastor K Cassiel

Birthday: February 14, 1934

Hometown: Nucet, Romania (lives in London, England now)

Bloodline:
Pureblood

Magical Strength (pick one):
Charms

Magical Weakness (pick one):
Transfiguration

Year (pick two):
6th (first) 7th (second)

Biography:
"I used to think that the only way to not be afraid of monsters, was to become one."

Darkness. It wasn't the type someone grew into. This darkness was different. This type of darkness someone was born into. A darkness that consumed a person. He was raised in a castle in northern Romania until he came of age to attend Durmstrang. A cold place that fed his prejudices even more. He viewed halfbloods as servants and mudbloods even lower than that.

Durmstrang made him into the man he was today. He fit right into the cold that surrounded the castle almost year round. The professors there made him tough, his friends made him tougher. Well he didn't really have friends, emotions were meant to be stomped out of existence.

His reality went into a tailspin though as his parents decided it was best to move back to Britain after news came that cousins, everybody presumed dead, were actually alive. Well one was presumed dead, the other two were shipped off to live with family somewhere. All in all it hadn't really affected him that much until this point. He did not like it one bit.

His little brother would be starting his first year of schooling this year, so it wasn't much change for the boy. Alastor was jealous. He was being made to leave his friends at durmstrang in order for his mother to get to know her nieces and nephew. He hoped it wouldn't last long.

The only thing he was looking forward to was the chance to attend his fathers school. He had heard so many things of his fathers years at Hogwarts. Although he had never attended the school he felt like it was already home.  Now all he had to do was make it until the next term.

→ ADDITIONAL INFORMATION.
Note: This section is optional, and is up to you to complete.

House Request: Slytherin

Personality: Dark. He's a pureblood elitist and only smiles when he is up to something, and that's normally all the time. He's harsh and cold. Using people is his talent.

Appearance: Tall, slim with red hair. He's always clean cut, and believes that someone's look can tell you anything you want to know about a person.

→ SAMPLE ROLEPLAY.
Please reply to one of the Sample Roleplays below.

Option 1:

Alastor made it a point of his to explore the dungeons, the darkness. If someone knew the ins and outs of peoples fears he could exploit them. Exploiting peoples fears was his hobby. It certainly came in handy when he needed something.

As he was walking he heard breathing.. He wasn't alone. Now it was time to have some fun. Coming around the corner he saw his target. A little girl. A wicked smile crossed his face as he stalked the girl in the quiet.

"H-h-hello?"

Was the girl talking? Who did she think was down here? Sure ghosts lurked down here, but they were all over the castle so it was really nothing new. How old was this girl anyways? She seemed to be young and naive. A stupid, stupid girl.

"Hello! Is Emma Birch here?"

Alastor leaned against the wall as he watched the girl. "What nasty girls sent you down here, little one?" He asked with an air of contempt, from behind the girl. Scaring little girls was beneath him, or at least planning a scare.

→ ABOUT YOU.

Please list any characters you have on the site (current and previous):
Circe&Co

How did you find us?:
Google
there's nothing more contagious than laughter

* Anneka Ivanova

(18/04/2017 at 13:22)
  • Hogwarts Headmistress
  • [Winner!] HSNet 30-Day Challenge
    • View Profile

Mr Cassiel,

We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

Term begins 01 May 2017. Currently, students have gathered at Camp Loki. Your admission is joint for both the school and Camp Loki, and we encourage you to spend your summer there. Should you choose, you may also visit our Elsewhere board via the Floo Network to visit or purchase school supplies. We look forward to seeing you at the Castle.

Sincerely,

Headmistress
and if I'm flying solo, at least I'm flying free
to those who ground me, take a message back from me
tell them how I am defying gravity

Tags: