Welcome to Hogwarts School :: A Harry Potter RPG! It's 1970!

Author Topic: Rosemarie Alexander : application  (Read 1025 times)

Rosemarie Alexander

(26/06/2013 at 04:19)
  • Junior Healer, Magical Psychology
  • C9D10T8S5
    • View Profile
E L S E W H E R E   A D U L T

CHARACTER INFORMATION

Character Name: Rosemarie Alexander
Education:Hogwarts-Slytherin

Requested Magic Levels:
Charms: 12
Transfiguration: 5
Divination: 10
Summoning: 5

Please list any other characters you already have at
 the site
:Lucas Reichs

Biography:THE AUTO BIOGRAPHY OF A FUTURE STAR!

Mother always said I should write a book. The topic was never clear for me, but now I think my life is the perfect subject.

Some may say that I had a privilged childhood, but what is privilge to a person that was raised in a world of find wealth According to my mother I was born on a bright April morning. She says that the air was fresh and I couldn't wait to kiss it. I grew up with two older brothers named Parris and Clemeste. Although they wre rugged and wild, they refused to let me be that way. They insisted that I took my ettiqute lessons seriously and they made sure I behaved to the higest standards. I can still remember my tenth birthday. My mother gave me my first pair of heels and my brother Clemeste spent the next hour teaching me to walk in them.. Some might find this behavior odd, but I understood. My brothers wanted something to show off. Their perfect little sister with the making of a princess.

God I hate them.

There were time when I didn# want to be pretty. I wanted to kick and scream. I wanted to run around in my pjamas and simply be a child.  The good part of their strict was is that I have turned into a beautiful woman......and for that I love them.

When I entered school I took a deep love to one of the older Slytherin girls. Her name was Morgan smith and she was everything I wanted. Beautiful , creative, free....she was amazing and I looked up to her with deep admiration. One day during winter break, she invited me to her hometown. She was performing with the local stage troupe and she wanted me to be there.

That night I put on my finest blue dress , dolled up my face, and headed out for a wonderful evening. From my front row seat, I watched as Morgan graced the stage with ease. She captivated the audience with a single word and it was then that I knew. I knew with great clarity that I wanted to be an actress. I wanted to grace the stage and steal the hearts of many.

When I graduated from Hogwarts, I packed up my things and headed for America. My mother wasn# happy with my leaving, but she soon understood that I was  a dreamer. A dreamer that slept with her eyes open.

My family owned land in NewHampshire so instead of buying my own place, I stayed there and commuted to NewYork. (Thank Merlin for floo powder). After hundreds of classes and small jobs, I worked my way up. Soon I was singing and dancing on the largest stages in the city. I became known as : Rosemarie Sugar. The sweet girl with a soft accent and the voice of an angel.

When i wasn't on stage, I got a job with the New Hampshire journal. The company wasn't as big as the daily prophet, but it paied well for what it was. I started as a photographer and then started writing articles.

When I was 23, my mother and father decided that they wanted to stay with me. Parris and Clemeste had grown up and they were becoming dreadfully lonley. I agreed, but I wasn't happy. My parents presence stifled my creativity. I soon found myself running errands when I was supposed to be on stage.

I still live with my parents and on ocassion Morgan comes to visit. Although I love performing, I have gottena little more serious. I hope to be married someday. Possibly to another creative soul. Someone that will completley understand me.

Roleplay Response:

If there was one thing Rosemarie hated more than walking, it was walking at nightime. Sighing, she worked her freshly straightened hair into a braid and stopped to take off her heels.

She was heading back from a late night party with a few friends and no longer cared about her apperence. All she was worried about was getting home to her bed, but first she had to make a stop at the late night bakery. She had a strange craving for buttercream cake and she knew she wouldn't make it there in the morning.

Walking up to the large familiar building, Rosemarie took hold of the cold handle and headed inside.

"Hey Jack do you think you can fix me up a quick buttercream"

Rosemarie took her typical place at the counter and smiled at the adorably nerdy baker.

"For you Rosemarie..anything."

"Thanks Jack you don't know how-"

Her statement was cut off, by the sound of a scared child.

"I'm lost and it's dark and I wanted to know where I am but
  I'm not scared but I am worried that Sambundeakin is scared
 because he's little and needs something to eat and wants to
 go home."

Forgetting about her cake, Rosemarie placed her purse down and walked over to the child.

"Hi sweety."

She said in a soft voice.

"My name is Rosemarie. Do you know where your parents are"

Eirwen Medraut

(26/06/2013 at 14:15)
  • Secrétaire Des Admission & Conseiller
  • C17D12T13S9
    • View Profile
Hello Rosemarie,

Your application is looking great! Before I can accept you, though, there're just a few things that need to be addressed.

Firstly, your levels look a tiny bit unbalanced. Please keep in mind that your weakest area should have no less than half the points of your strongest. If you could just readjust that, it would be great, thanks!

Secondly, I am curious to know just a little bit about Rosemarie's relation to the magical world. Is she a pureblood, halfblood or muggleborn? Does she have many connections and relations within the magical world? Or does she mainly live in the muggle world? Etc.

As for your roleplay response, that looks good! Just one tiny thing. You are stating that Rosemarie has been to a late night party, but the time in the roleplay you are responding to is actually just as it is getting dark in the evening.

If you could please address these things and repost your application in this thread, we'd be happy to have another look at it! :)

- Eirwen Medraut

Rosemarie Alexander

(26/06/2013 at 17:23)
  • C9D10T8S5
    • View Profile
E L S E W H E R E   A D U L T
CHARACTER INFORMATION
Character Name: Rosemarie Alexander
Education:Hogwarts-Slytherin
Requested Magic Levels:
Transfiguration: 6
Divination: 10
Summoning: 7
Please list any other characters you already have at
 the site :Lucas Reichs

Biography:THE AUTO BIOGRAPHY OF A FUTURE STAR!

Mother always said I should write a book. The topic was never
 clear for me, but now I think my life is the perfect subject.
 Some may say that I had a privilged childhood, but what is
 privilge to a person that was raised in a world of fine wealth

According to my mother I was born on a bright April
morning. She says that the air was fresh and I couldn't wait to
 kiss it. I grew up with two older brothers named Parris and
 Clemeste. Although they wre rugged and wild, they refused to
 let me be that way. They insisted that I took my ettiqute
 lessons seriously and they made sure I behaved to the highest standards. I can still remember my tenth birthday. My mother gave me my first pair of heels and my brother Clemeste spent
 the next hour teaching me to walk in them.. Some might find
 this behavior odd, but I understood. My brothers wanted
 something to show off. Their perfect little sister with the
 makings of a princess.

God I hate them.

There were times when I didn't want to be pretty. I wanted to kick and scream. I wanted to run around in my pjamas and
 simply be a child.  The good part of their strict ways was  that I
 have turned into a beautiful woman......and for that I love
 them.

When I entered school I took a deep love to one of the older
 Slytherin girls. Her name was Morgan smith and she was
 everything I wanted. Beautiful , creative, free....she was
 amazing and I looked up to her with deep admiration. One day
 during winter break, she invited me to her hometown. She
 was performing with the local stage troupe and she wanted me to be there.

That night I put on my finest blue dress , dolled up my face, and headed out for a wonderful evening. From my front row
 seat, I watched as Morgan graced the stage with ease. She
 captivated the audience with a single word and it was then
 that I knew. I knew with great clarity that I wanted to be an
actress. I wanted to grace the stage and steal the hearts of
 many.

When I graduated from Hogwarts, I packed up my things and
 headed for America. My mother wasn# happy with my
 leaving, but she soon understood that I was  a dreamer. A
 dreamer that slept with her eyes open.

My family owned land in NewHampshire so instead of buying
 my own place, I stayed there and commuted to NewYork.
 (Thank Merlin for floo powder). After hundreds of classes and
 small jobs, I worked my way up. Soon I was singing and
 dancing on the largest stages in the city. I became known as :
Rosemarie Sugar. The sweet girl with a soft accent and the voice of an angel.

When I wasn't on stage, I got a job with the New Hampshire
 journal. The company wasn't as big as the daily prophet, but it
 paied well for what it was. I started as a photographer and
 then started writing articles.

When I was 23, my mother and father decided that they  wanted to stay with me. Parris and Clemeste had grown up
 and they were becoming dreadfully lonley. I agreed, but I
 wasn't happy. My parents presence stifled my creativity. I
 soon found myself running errands when I was supposed to be on stage.

They never approved of my "parading around for muggles." I guess deep down I didn't either. Somone of perfectly cleansed blood should have been with their own kind. I should have been entertaing my families multiple clinets and connections, but muggles make for a good audience. They're always impressed by the simplest things.... Not matter how disgusting and...primitave they may be.

I still live with my parents (I can't wait until they die) and on occasion Morgan comes to
visit. Although I love performing, I have gotten a little more
 serious. I hope to be married someday. Possibly to another creative soul. Someone that will completley understand me.

Roleplay Response:
If there was one thing Rosemarie hated more than walking, it
 was walking at nightime. Sighing, she worked her freshly
 straightened hair into a braid and stopped to take of her heels.

She was heading back from a long rehersal with a  and no longer cared about her apperence. All she was  worried about was getting home to her bed, but first she had
 to make a stop at the late night bakery. She had a strange
 craving for buttercream cake and she knew she wouldn't
 make it there in the morning.

Walking up to the large familiar building, Rosemarie took
 hold of the cold handle and headed inside.

"Hey Jack do you think you can fix me up a quick buttercream"

Rosemarie took her typical place at the counter and smiled at
 the adorably nerdy baker.

"For you Rosemarie..anything."

"Thanks Jack you don't know how-"

Her statement was cut off, by the sound of a scared child.

"I'm lost and it's dark and I wanted to know where I
 am but
 I'm not scared but I am worried that Sambundeakin
 is scared
 because he's little and needs something to eat and
 wants to
 go home"

Forgetting about her cake, Rosemarie placed her purse down
  and walked over to the child.

"Hi sweety."

She said in a soft voice.

"My name is Rosemarie. Do you know where your parents are"
« Last Edit: 26/06/2013 at 17:43 by Rosemarie Alexander »

Rosemarie Alexander

(26/06/2013 at 17:46)
  • C9D10T8S5
    • View Profile
OOC : Sorry about the messy text. I did it from my phone and it's not letting me fix it.

Eirwen Medraut

(27/06/2013 at 03:03)
  • C17D12T13S9
    • View Profile
Hello Rosemarie,

The changes are looking great! :)

There's just one minor thing with your levels before we can accept you. As a new adult character you can have a maximum of 32 points. It looks like you have a just few too many. If you could please fix that, or fill in a special request form to have higher levels, that would be great, thanks!

- Eirwen Medraut

Connor Pierce

(27/06/2013 at 03:31)
  • Freshman
  • C5D4T3S2
    • View Profile
Transfiguration: 6
Divination: 7
Summoning: 7

OOC: posted for Rosemarie Alexander (permission granted :she is currently very busy)
« Last Edit: 27/06/2013 at 03:33 by Connor Pierce »

Eirwen Medraut

(27/06/2013 at 04:02)
  • C17D12T13S9
    • View Profile
Accepted!

Tags: