Welcome to Hogwarts School :: A Harry Potter RPG! It's 1970!

Author Topic: Christoph Alexander Grey  (Read 994 times)

Christoph Alexander Grey

(19/03/2019 at 11:36)
  • Mercenary
  • C12D9T8S8
  • Player of the Week
    • View Profile
E L S E W H E R E   C H I L D

CHARACTER INFORMATION
Character Name: Christoph Alexander Grey

Bloodline:
Pureblood

Parents/Guardians (Are they currently played characters?): 
No

Residence:

Grey Manor; England; Lives with his parents.

Do you plan to have a connection to a particular existing place (for example: the daycare)?
No

Do you wish to be approved as a group with any other characters? If so who and for what IC reason?
No Thanks. :D

Please list any other characters you already have at the site:
None Currently.

Biography: (100 words minimum.)

Christoph Alexander Grey is a Pureblood Wizard whom was born Eleven years ago to Thaddious and Vivian Grey. Raised in the Pureblood lifestyle he was pushed through typical things like etiquette and the like, his mother Vivian being a stickler for such forms of politeness and insisting they be drilled into him from a young age. He's been tutored in a handful of things prior to beginning his schooling which he hoped to be soon. These things include the basics of potions and light charms work as well as other things. He has a fascination for Divination and has read a couple books on the subject.

Though his parents seem to smother him with affection when they're around their respective careers and social lives keep them busy and Christoph has grown up with mostly House Elves for company in his hours of loneliness. Something he, despite not being the nicest child and having a rather cold and aloof demeanor, hopes will change when he starts school.

Roleplay:
Reply as your character to the following:

Godric Park.

Overhead, the sky was a crisp blue, for once clear of the ever-pervasive spongy clouds and rain. The sun was a lemony-yellow presence, high in the Eastern sky, and in front of it zipped three broomsticks in a straight line, or something very like one. One... two..... three... the boys passed, their shouts of excitement echoing as they chased the snitch, a tiny shimmer reflecting the sunlight.

Far below was another, much smaller broomstick.

It trugged along the ground, hugging close to it like a sluggish choo choo train and occasionally shuttering in protest. This was because said stick was currently being occupied by a very small girl who was tugging upward on the front of it with all her might, trying to coax it into doing what it had been expressly designed NOT to do.

"John, I said wait up!" The tiny girl squealed, giving the broomstick another tug.

Begrudgingly, it drifted upward a foot, and then sank, depositing the troublesome girl safely on the ground. Janey Hurst was not pleased. In a huff, she hopped off the toy safety broom, grabbing it firmly and thrusting it handle first into the turf.

Her brother was such a beast. He NEVER let her play! She folded her arms, seething blue eyes fixing on another figure nearby.  "You!" She barked, much more sharply than she meant to.

"...Do you want to play?"

Roleplay Response:

Christoph's head turned sharply at the voice that if he were honest? Grated on his ears. The rudeness of addressing someone in such a way not helping the young girl's case. He was odd. That much he knew for certain. Always told he acted in a way that differed from most eleven year olds and he did. He acted slightly older and due to him being slightly taller than most of his fellow children? He often was mistaken for older. Cold blue eyes took in the young girl with distaste and she was young. He wasn't impressed.

He'd been standing off to the side of things reading his book for the upcoming year, he was hoping to get his Hogwarts letter. However this girl who...from what he could tell, was alone. Where were her parents or other family? Then again people may ask the same of his own mother and father. They were too busy to accompany him to the park.

"No thanks. I was busy reading before you interrupted me. Might I suggest finding someone...and actually asking politely next time? Most people don't like 'Hey You' or things like that. They prefer to be asked their names and for it to actually be used." He drawled before ignoring the girl in favor of returning to his text.

OTHER
How did you find us? Facebook

Calypso Ross

(21/03/2019 at 00:07)
  • Head of the Auror Office
  • C50D30T30S25
  • [1946] Site-Wide Superlative Winner! ['45-'46] Duelling Finalist ['45-'46] Queen of the Hospital Wing ['44-'45] Duelling Finalist ['44-'45] Quidditch Champions [1945] Superlative Winner [Winner!] HSNet 30-Day Challenge Biggest Teacher's Pet ['43-'44] Duelling Finalist ['42-'43] Queen of the Hospital Wing
    • View Profile
Accepted!
look out! look out!
'CAUSE EACH TIME I FALL
I'LL BE CRASHING DOWN
RIGHT THROUGH YOUR ARMS