Professor applications are open until 15 April!

Author Topic: Julia Cole  (Read 692 times)

* Julia Cole

(18/04/2017 at 19:13)
  • COMC Professor
  • C20D10T20S20
    • View Profile

Application for Hogwarts School

→ CHARACTER INFORMATION.

Name: Julia Rose Cole

Birthday: 12 December 1937

Hometown: Hogsmeade

Bloodline:
Halfblood

Magical levels: Reapplying because missed return thread. Had requested C3D1T3S2

Year (pick two): Second please... I guess second choice is third.

Biography:
Julia Cole is the first-born child of Asher and Vera Cole, who are a pureblood and muggle-born respectively. Julia’s parents moved to the magical community when Julia was two to escape from the bombings, and stayed. Julia has been taught about the muggle world, but has seen very little of it. When Julia was 5, her parents welcomed another daughter, Rose, into the family. When the British Force came about, her parents highly considered moving again, but wanted to stay in the magical community and couldn't find a safer place. Her parents have always been overly cautious and protective of her, leading her to have some social awkwardness, and overly dependent on others. She can’t wait until she’s older and gets married and away from her parents to have her own life separate from them. She loved spending her first year at Hogwarts exploring and is very excited to go back again.

→ ADDITIONAL INFORMATION.
Note: This section is optional, and is up to you to complete.

House Request: Hufflepuff

Personality: Julia is care-free and loves to learn new things and explore. She isn’t very well socialized, but tries to make friends (usually not very well). She is very friendly to all, and doesn’t always realize when she’s being teased. She fears being kept in her current lifestyle and never being able to express herself. She hopes to one day travel the world.

Appearance: Julia has auburn hair, typically worn in braids, and blue eyes. She has light freckles dotted on her face. She has a small stature.

→ SAMPLE ROLEPLAY.
Option 1:
It was the weekend, which for most people meant hanging out with friends. Julia hadn’t made any friends yet, and had spent most of her free time exploring the grounds. She still had many places she had yet to explore, and wanted to find and learn everything she could about this large castle! It was pretty cold outside, too cold to go exploring out there. A few weeks ago, she went in search of the highest point of the castle she could find. Today she figured she’d aim for the lowest. There had been rumors of a ghost down there, and she wondered if they were true. After a while of searching through corridors and stairs, she made her way to a damp, grimy area. The air was thick and the smell was pungent. She had definitely never been here before. Julia went to try to open a wooden door, but it was a bit stuck. She kept trying to push on it, but to no avail. Julia tried to recall the rumors about the ghost more. It was a Slytherin girl. She had heard many different stories as to how she died. Eaten by a snake, burned to death, killed in an underground duel… What was her name again?

“Hello! Is Emma Birch there?”

That was it! Emma Birch! It sounded like another girl’s voice coming from around the corner.

“I sure hope so! Otherwise my trip down here wasn’t worth it!” Julia walked down towards where she heard the other voice and saw a girl who looked to be about her age.

“A bit drab down here, don’t you think?”

→ ABOUT YOU.

Please list any characters you have on the site (current and previous): Vera Cole

How did you find us?: A friend.
I'd rather break my heart
Than risk breaking yours

* Anneka Ivanova

(21/04/2017 at 02:21)
  • Hogwarts Headmistress
  • [Winner!] HSNet 30-Day Challenge
    • View Profile

Miss Cole,

We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

Term begins 01 May 2017. Currently, students have gathered at Camp Loki. Your admission is joint for both the school and Camp Loki, and we encourage you to spend your summer there. Should you choose, you may also visit our Elsewhere board via the Floo Network to visit or purchase school supplies. We look forward to seeing you at the Castle.

Sincerely,

Headmistress
and if I'm flying solo, at least I'm flying free
to those who ground me, take a message back from me
tell them how I am defying gravity

Tags: