Welcome to Hogwarts School :: A Harry Potter RPG! It's 1971!

Author Topic: Finn Cole - Elsewhere Child  (Read 669 times)

Finn Cole

(15/10/2016 at 03:51)
E L S E W H E R E   C H I L D

CHARACTER INFORMATION
Character Name: Finn Cold

Bloodline: Halfblood
Pureblood/Halfblood/Muggleborn/Squib

Parents/Guardians (Are they currently played characters?):
Jeremy Cole and Elizabeth Cole. No, but they are related to Asher.

Residence:
Type your response here - where does your character live? London

Do you plan to have a connection to a particular existing place (for example: the daycare)?
The daycare he has been left there by his mother who works during the day. His father was a casualty of the war.

Do you wish to be approved as a group with any other characters? If so who and for what IC reason?
No

Please list any other characters you already have at the site:
Type your response here. Asher Cole, Tobias Black, Jakob Knightly, Edward Schmander, Miranda Swanson ( All retired)

Biography: (100 words minimum.)
Finn was always a curious child from his very birth. He loves a mystery and has never met a stranger. Some might even say that Finn is a bit too friendly for his own good. A lot of that changed when his father died he is a bit more withdrawn now, but uses his humor to hide it sometimes at very inappropriate times. He loves music and dancing, but usually tries to hide these "girly" things around others and pretends to like the sports the other boys like. He doesn't understand the fascination with balls and hitting each other, but he does find it interesting to watch.

Roleplay:
Reply as your character to the following:

Godric Park.

Overhead, the sky was a crisp blue, for once clear of the ever-pervasive spongy clouds and rain. The sun was a lemony-yellow presence, high in the Eastern sky, and in front of it zipped three broomsticks in a straight line, or something very like one. One... two..... three... the boys passed, their shouts of excitement echoing as they chased the snitch, a tiny shimmer reflecting the sunlight.

Far below was another, much smaller broomstick.

It trugged along the ground, hugging close to it like a sluggish choo choo train and occasionally shuttering in protest. This was because said stick was currently being occupied by a very small girl who was tugging upward on the front of it with all her might, trying to coax it into doing what it had been expressly designed NOT to do.

"John, I said wait up!" The tiny girl squealed, giving the broomstick another tug.

Begrudgingly, it drifted upward a foot, and then sank, depositing the troublesome girl safely on the ground. Janey Hurst was not pleased. In a huff, she hopped off the toy safety broom, grabbing it firmly and thrusting it handle first into the turf.

Her brother was such a beast. He NEVER let her play! She folded her arms, seething blue eyes fixing on another figure nearby.  "You!" She barked, much more sharply than she meant to.

"...Do you want to play?"

Roleplay Response:
   Finn was enjoying the weather it was nice to have a break from all the gloomy rain. He took in the beauty of it a smile coming to his face. He remembered when his dad told him that that they should appreciate the simple beauty of a sunny day. He missed him a small tear in the corner of his eye and a tremble of the lip threatened the smile that had just got on his face. No, he couldn't be a sissy now. "Suck it up, Finn" he told himself.

Suddenly Finn was snapped out of his inner musings when three boys on broomsticks chasing a Snitch. He didn't understand the fascination with the Quidditch game, but he knew flying on a broom did seem to look like fun. "You!......Do you want to play?" The voice came from behind Finn and he turned around to see a young girl who's eyes seemed to be quite angry. Finn was confused to as to why she might be upset with him. Had he been ignoring her while deep in thought?

Finn shook the thoughts from his head and flashed his biggest smile at the girl hoping to soften the look in her eyes. "Sure, I'd love to play!" he said voice full of the excitement of making a new friend. "My name is Finn by the way." he said smiling and offering his hand to the girl.

OTHER
How did you find us? Google | TopSites | Recommendation | Facebook | Tumblr | Other Been here for quite a while. Took a break and now I am back.

* Anneka Ivanova

(16/10/2016 at 16:14)
  • Hogwarts Headmistress
  • [Winner!] HSNet 30-Day Challenge
    • View Profile
Accepted!
and if I'm flying solo, at least I'm flying free
to those who ground me, take a message back from me
tell them how I am defying gravity

Tags: