We are currently accepting new applications for Elsewhere!

Author Topic: Valencia B. Alvear  (Read 859 times)

* Valencia Salvatierra

(05/09/2014 at 00:07)
  • Socialite
  • C5D6T4S4
  • ['47-'48] Quidditch Champions
    • View Profile
E L S E W H E R E   C H I L D

CHARACTER INFORMATION
Character Name: Valencia Bienvenida Azucena Alvear

Bloodline:
Pureblood

Parents/Guardians (Are they currently played characters?): 
Juan and Margaret Alvear (Currently not played yet, possibly will be in the future)

Residence:
Outside of London, considerably close to the Albear Household

Do you plan to have a connection to a particular existing place (for example: the daycare)?
Nope!

Do you wish to be approved as a group with any other characters? If so who and for what IC reason?
Noooppeee~

Please list any other characters you already have at the site:
Gardenia Reine, Constance Butler

Biography: (100 words minimum.)
Overconfident, selfish, and egotistical: The three sins that made Valencia B. Alvear feel on top of the world.

She was a rather spoiled child growing up, eager to have the full attention of... well, anybody. A true drama queen since a young age, the girl adored having power in her hands, frequently bossing her siblings and cousins around as if they were her servants. It was exceedingly rare when they complied, but those were the times when Valencia was happiest.

A smirk in place and a brooding expression was a warning when trouble was to be abound. She detested being tricked or teased, something that she didn't take so simply. Lost homework was what her older siblings received, ripped-up drafts from her mother's fictional works were scattered around every now and then, and sometimes you could hear screams from outside their home when the victims find their valued items out of place. Sworn enemies should keep a look out for the little she-devil.

Her grandfather and Uncle Percival were more admired than anyone else in her family ever will be from Valencia Bienvenida. The true competence held firmly in their grasp was what Valencia craved most in her coddled childhood, and she just wanted to reach out to it. What she forcefully put in her petite fingers couldn't be compared to such ability. The Alvear dream shouldn't be too far away.

Manipulative, sly, and shrewd: The three sins that made Valencia B. Alvear feel like the queen of the universe.

Roleplay:
Reply as your character to the following:

Godric Park.

Overhead, the sky was a crisp blue, for once clear of the ever-pervasive spongy clouds and rain. The sun was a lemony-yellow presence, high in the Eastern sky, and in front of it zipped three broomsticks in a straight line, or something very like one. One... two..... three... the boys passed, their shouts of excitement echoing as they chased the snitch, a tiny shimmer reflecting the sunlight.

Far below was another, much smaller broomstick.

It trugged along the ground, hugging close to it like a sluggish choo choo train and occasionally shuttering in protest. This was because said stick was currently being occupied by a very small girl who was tugging upward on the front of it with all her might, trying to coax it into doing what it had been expressly designed NOT to do.

"John, I said wait up!" The tiny girl squealed, giving the broomstick another tug.

Begrudgingly, it drifted upward a foot, and then sank, depositing the troublesome girl safely on the ground. Janey Hurst was not pleased. In a huff, she hopped off the toy safety broom, grabbing it firmly and thrusting it handle first into the turf.

Her brother was such a beast. He NEVER let her play! She folded her arms, seething blue eyes fixing on another figure nearby.  "You!" She barked, much more sharply than she meant to.

"...Do you want to play?"

Roleplay Response:
Valencia couldn't recall the reason she was sent to Godric Park. Much less why she was even here.

The scenery was alright, although with every grudging stomp with her thin legs, the sun just seemed to dim with every clip-clop of her new Mary Janes. She could hear her older sister trudging behind her, but dared to ignore it. Just above her head though were a trio of broomsticks racing through the sky. The faint "Get the snitch! Get the snitch!" was far from peaceful, and Valencia whipped around on her heel. "Shut up!" the girl yelled, as if it were the end of the world. She hated this. She absolutely hated this.

"You!"

A small frown appeared on her lips as her eyes turned to a small, little girl with a sassy, little, voice. "What do you want, munchkin?"

"Do you wanna play?"

Her frown turned deeper just listening to the suggestion. Valencia crossed her arms, showing great disapproval. "Tch, and why would I do that?" she sneered, rolling her eyes and turning to walk away.

OTHER
How did you find us? Google and it's magical properties~

* Anneka Ivanova

(06/09/2014 at 16:28)
  • Hogwarts Headmistress
  • [Winner!] HSNet 30-Day Challenge
    • View Profile
Accepted!
and if I'm flying solo, at least I'm flying free
to those who ground me, take a message back from me
tell them how I am defying gravity

Tags: