We are currently accepting new applications for Elsewhere!

Author Topic: Lost Memories, Lost Family  (Read 387 times)

Skye B. Orchid

(22/02/2016 at 20:30)
  • Fourth Year
  • C6D4T6S4
    • View Profile
In short, Skye is an amnesiac. She does not remember anything before January 1st 1936. Which, recently, she had found out that it had been her 10th birthday. More details about how things went forward since amnesia struck can be found in the app: http://hogwarts-school.net/sortinghat/index.php?topic=6424.0

Healers suspect that her amnesia is the cause of an Obliviate combined with her head colliding with a wall as a result of the spell's force. But no actual evidence in that direction, just assumptions. It allows more plot space to play with.

Now what I am looking for is ... Skye's assailant. Assailant slash family because my intended plot is for a family member of hers (her real family) to have caused all this to happen. So I'm looking for a pureblood family (yes, she is a pureblood, even though she doesn't know it) with a member who would be cold enough to do something like this to a relative.

Skye won't be recovering her memory any time soon. But I would like to prepare the terrain for when that does.

So ... if you have anything for me, PM me (either this account or Gabby Renard or Eve Vaughn) and let's discuss. My Inboxes are open. <3
« Last Edit: 23/02/2016 at 04:27 by Skye B. Orchid »

Skye B. Orchid

(02/05/2016 at 03:36)
  • Fourth Year
  • C6D4T6S4
    • View Profile
This has been picked up. Thank you for your interest. <3

Tags: