We are currently accepting new applications for Elsewhere!

Author Topic: Are pre-existing character relationships allowed?  (Read 847 times)

Lydia Whittaker

(13/08/2013 at 09:44)
  • Fourth Year
  • C4D3T4S5
    • View Profile
Hey everyone... I'm new here. So I was introduced to this site by an IRL friend, who you might know as the person who plays Matt Lancaster. We've talked a little about the character I'm going to be making and their relationship. Is it okay if I include some details about that in the app, or will all the development have to be done after my character is accepted? In other words, is it okay to mention a pre-existing character who's not an NPC, in your app?

Astrid Chaucer

(13/08/2013 at 09:58)
  • Sixth Year
  • C12D8T6S7
    • View Profile
Yep!

As long as you have their permission, of course. But you said you've both been planning it, so it should be absolutely fine! I've done this quite a lot, actually. Most of my characters have relationships with one of my closest friend's characters, we make them around the same time but we already have established relationships with each other.

For example, two of our characters were dating and have been for several IC years - although we only made them during the last IC year. Hopefully that answers your question Lydia.

Looking forward to seeing you around, welcome to HS-Net!

Tags: