Application Resources > Suggestions & Questions

Question about the Time Warp

(1/1)

HSNet Guest:
Hello, I'm building a character and before I continue with their backstory I had a question about the Time Warp.

I read in this thread http://hogwarts-school.net/sortinghat/index.php?topic=3601.0, that muggles were left behind during the time change.

"Those outside of Wizarding Areas, however, found themselves, all of a sudden, standing in the exact same spot - 38 years earlier."

Would it have been possible that muggles went back with the wizards, if they had been in a Wizarding Area? For example, Hermione's muggle parents went with her to Diagon Alley, which is a Wizarding Area. So would it be possible for some muggles to have slid back?

Thank you

Aubrey Kedding:
Hello!

First off, thank you for taking the time to research our Time Warp plot! It can be a lot to take in, and there are a few reasources around the site available for use (some can be harder to find that others).

In our Era Guide, we have a Quick Reference guide for the Time Warp.  Looking at the third paragraph, it reads:

--- Quote ---Since only the magical world is effected, Muggles will be left behind. It is possible for a few to be taken along if they were in a magical place at the time. However, the majority will not be able to go.
--- End quote ---

So to answer your question, yes it is possible that some Muggles found themselves taken along for the Time Warp ride.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version