We are currently accepting new applications for Elsewhere!

Author Topic: How to be a pure blood?  (Read 1114 times)

Amancio Blaise Stone

(22/04/2013 at 08:19)
    • View Profile
How do you join a pureblood family was my actual question? I felt like there was somewhat an application or someone needs to know...  This character I'm using wouldn't be the one... since there is no Stone on the list but I wanted to make a pureblood sub character... and to get to that... I think I needed permission first before using a family surname... But how?

Thanks.

Dacian Ellwood-Luxe

(22/04/2013 at 14:45)
  • Missing Person
  • C7D11T6S8
  • Superlative Winner - Most Perceptive
    • View Profile
Hey, Amancio!

You're more than welcome to create your own pureblood family, but if you're interested in joining an existing family all you have to do is send a message to the creator of that family telling them you'd like to either adopt an existing unplayed character, or join using one of your creation.

A list of our pureblood families can be found here.

Some families have wiki informational pages, so if one name stands out to you, go read the family's wiki!

Do be aware of the symbols however. The ◊ means that the family is open, and you are free to create as many members of this family as you wish. The ❖ includes an existing character's name, like @player, which means you must contact that player before creating a character from that family. Lastly, the ◆ means the family is closed and are not accepting new members-- do not use this surname without the express permission of the creator of that family. However just because they arent accepting new members doesn't necessarily mean they will eschew offers to play existing unplayed characters listed on the tree. It never hurts to send a PM. (:

You can also check out our character classified board to see if any pureblood families have members they'd like to see played up for adoption.

Let me know if you have any more questions!
« Last Edit: 22/04/2013 at 14:52 by Dacian Ellwood-Luxe »
lay me gently in the cold hard earth.

Tags: