Welcome to Hogwarts School :: A Harry Potter RPG! It's 1970!

Author Topic: From Elsewhere to Hogwarts?  (Read 1481 times)

RowenaDeCourcy

(21/10/2018 at 11:20)
  • Child
    • View Profile
Hello,

I'm new here, and I had a question about character applications. Since I'm yet too early to straight-up apply for Hogwarts, I was wondering if you could also apply for Hogwarts with an Elsewhere character - intending to make this character a child then, as I want to start as a first year. So, in short, making an application form for a character in Elsewhere, and then use this same character to applicate for Hogwarts when the time is there (this December). If that's possible, I'll make an application for an Elsewhere character and sign up for Hogwarts later on, and if it isn't possible, I'll wait until December to make an application form so that I can go to Hogwarts.

I hope this is clear, I'm having problems making a cohesive story from time to time lol.
                                                                                                                        Thank you in advance!

Calypso Ross

(21/10/2018 at 11:30)
  • Head of the Auror Office
  • C50D30T30S25
  • [1946] Site-Wide Superlative Winner! ['45-'46] Duelling Finalist ['45-'46] Queen of the Hospital Wing ['44-'45] Duelling Finalist ['44-'45] Quidditch Champions [1945] Superlative Winner [Winner!] HSNet 30-Day Challenge Biggest Teacher's Pet ['43-'44] Duelling Finalist ['42-'43] Queen of the Hospital Wing
    • View Profile
Hi Rowena, welcome to the site!

You can definitely go ahead and apply as an Elsewhere child for now and then reapply as a Hogwarts student with the same character when December rolls around. Feel free to PM me if you have any more questions, and I'll be happy to help!
I'VE GOT A BLANK SPACE BABY
AND I'LL WRITE YOUR NAME

RowenaDeCourcy

(22/10/2018 at 07:05)
  • Child
    • View Profile
Hello,

Awesome! I’ll do that, then.

Thank you!

Tags: elsewhere hogwarts