We are currently accepting new applications for Elsewhere!

Author Topic: O'Hara Family  (Read 254 times)

Calypso OHara

(23/12/2017 at 09:17)
  • Second Year
  • C4D2T2S3
    • View Profile
Hello! So, my local muggleborn Calypso has some amazing cousins to dish out! Turns out that her dad was a squib, and she was connected to the long, winding branch of the old O'Hara family! PM me if you are interested in taking these babies <33

O'Hara Family History

Sheryll and Terrence O'Hara gave birth to two sons and two daughters, Castor, Ashton, Elena and Adele O'Hara. Their oldest son turned out to be a squib, and he was immediately cast out of the family as soon as he was of age. He quickly lost contact with the rest of the family. Ashton was then named the heir to the family, and he married a pureblood named Katherina Gillett. Elena married a pureblood wizard by the name of Nikolas Lanford, whom she later divorced, after having triplets with him. Adele was the odd one out. She married a Muggle man by the name of Edwin Warrick and moved into the muggle world. She, too, lost contact with the rest of the family.

By chance, she met her squib brother, and Calypso grew up with her cousins. There is a riff between Elena and Ashton, and Castor and Adele. Most of their children were about the same age, and were bound to meet each other at school? What would they do?

Come and have a look at these precious darlings and give them a home <33 Everything is adjustable to your liking. The * denotes characters that I need to get out for plot reasons.

First Branch

Ashton O'Hara
Opinionated. Rude. Sly.
Thirty-Eight
Pureblood
Suggested FC: Colton Haynes

Heir to the O'Hara family. Second oldest of the four siblings. Father of four children and husband to Katherina O'Hara. Shrewd and cunning. Was a former Slytherin. The predator at the top of the food chain.

Katherina O'Hara
Observant. Nosy. Shrewd.
Thirty-Five
Pureblood
Suggested FC: Jessica Lowndes

Pureblood trophy wife. Only child. An avid gossiper. Mother of two children and wife to Ashton O'Hara. Married in for the money and to make her parents happy. Not very happy now in the O'Hara household. Has thoughts of divorcing Ashton.

Willow O'Hara*
Bossy. Ignorant. Spoilt.
Fourteen
Pureblood
Suggested FC: Sammi Hanratty

Heir to the entire O'Hara fortune. A spoilt brat since birth. Cunning and Sly. Takes after both her mother and her father. A perfect Slytherin. Hates Muggles. Has a deep rivalry between her and Calypso. Tortures her younger brother relentlessly.

Kristopher O'Hara*
Ditsy. Smart. Quiet.
Twelve
Pureblood
Suggested FC: Chris Evans

The younger brother of Willow. Has thoughts of rebelling. Hates his family. Is often overlooked for Willow. Has a close relationship with Calypso, both being in the same year. Quite smart under his ditsy exterior. Gryffindor/Ravenclaw hybrid.
« Last Edit: 29/12/2017 at 13:06 by Calypso OHara »
You were the shadow to my light, did you feel that?
And like a star you fade away.

Calypso OHara

(27/12/2017 at 12:34)
  • Second Year
  • C4D2T2S3
    • View Profile
Second Branch

Elena O'Hara
Proud. Arrogant. Cunning.
Thirty-Four
Pureblood
Suggested FC: Ana Ivanovic

A better businesswoman than her older brother. Jealous of him and his wealth. Shrewd lawyer. Questionable loyalty. Has plans to get the O'Hara fortune for herself, although she wouldn't reveal them. (OOC: No plans, but if you play her, feel free to make your own.)

Alyson Lanford
Innocent. Bright. Cheerful.
Thirteen
Pureblood
Suggested FC: Alyson Stoner

Alisa Lanford
Smart. Witty. Sharp.
Thirteen
Pureblood

Amira Landford
Loyal. Sweet. Patient.
Thirteen
Pureblood
« Last Edit: 29/12/2017 at 12:41 by Calypso OHara »

Calypso OHara

(29/12/2017 at 12:34)
  • Second Year
  • C4D2T2S3
    • View Profile
Third Branch

Adele Warrick
Charming. Motherly. Caring.
Twenty-Eight
Pureblood
Suggested FC: Elena Satine

Lily Warrick*
Sweet. Adorable. Active.
Four
Pureblood
Suggested FC: Tinsley Price

Liana Warrick*
Cheeky. Adventurous. Bouncy.
Five
Pureblood
Suggested FC: Anniston Price
« Last Edit: 29/12/2017 at 13:05 by Calypso OHara »

Calypso OHara

(29/12/2017 at 12:35)
  • Second Year
  • C4D2T2S3
    • View Profile
Disowned Branch

Cassiopeia O'Hara*
Reckless. Cheery. Cuddly.
Seven
Muggleborn
Suggested FC: Abby Fortson

Calypso's closest friend.
« Last Edit: 29/12/2017 at 13:04 by Calypso OHara »

Tags: c.o'h.