We are currently accepting new applications for Elsewhere!

Author Topic: Application Format  (Read 15249 times)

Esme Vartan

(08/10/2011 at 01:58)
  • Lead Researcher, Supra Mortalitas
    • View Profile
Before you begin, please make sure you have created
an account in your character's full name, and make sure you have read and understand the following:

Site Rules | Magical Rules | Our Rating | FAQ

Should you have any questions, please contact an Administrator.

CHARACTER INFORMATION
Character name:

Previous and/or Current Character(s) if applicable:

Character age:

Character education:

Strength and weaknesses (details please):

Physical description:

Personality (nice, rude, funny etc. Paragraph please.):

Hopes and dreams. Why are you teaching at Hogwarts?:

Biography (500 words minimum. There is never such a thing as too much.):

SAMPLE ROLEPLAY
(Please respond to to this in third person past tense. Do not write the other characters' reactions. Only your own.)

It was the largest office in Hogwarts and, perhaps to students and newcomers, the most intimidating. The shelves were filled with various odds and ends, with a place of honor for the Sorting Hat, and the walls held all the portraits of past Headmasters and Headmistresses.

In the middle of the room sat a large desk. Everything was in order, for the current occupant had always despised a messy desk. It was the sign of a messy mind, and she had always favored neatness.

A clock sat on the desk, which currently showed the time to be 2:05. The meeting was supposed to begin at 2:00 precisely.

Along with order, Anneka valued punctuality. She was a very busy woman these days. Even during the summer, she had a number of matters to attend to. Interviewing and hiring staff was only of those matters. The newest potential member of her staff wasn't making a good impression.

She paced the room, black heels clicking against the stone floor. When the door finally opened, Anneka turned, her expression reminiscent of a Russian winter. "You are late."

Explain yourself was what her face said.

Roleplay Response:

In addition to posting a completed application in this forum, we also ask that you submit a PM to Anneka Ivanova with details of your class and with the lesson plans for that class (include at least a minimum of 4 lessons). Also, please be sure to check the Available Positions thread located in this forum to make sure the class you want is available before applying.

Code: [Select]
[center][img width=200]http://hogwarts-school.net/images/hogwartslogo.png[/img][/center]

[font=archer][size=20px]CHARACTER INFORMATION[/size][/font]
[b]Character name:[/b]

[b]Previous and/or Current Character(s) if applicable: [/b]

[b]Character age:[/b]

[b]Character education:[/b]

[b]Strength and weaknesses (details please):[/b]

[b]Physical description:[/b]

[b]Personality (nice, rude, funny etc. Paragraph please.):[/b]

[b]Hopes and dreams. Why are you teaching at Hogwarts?:[/b]

[b]Biography (500 words minimum. There is never such a thing as too much.): [/b]

[font=archer][size=20px]SAMPLE ROLEPLAY[/size][/font]
[i](Please respond to to this in third person past tense. Do not write the other characters' reactions. Only your own.) [/i]

It was the largest office in Hogwarts and, perhaps to students and newcomers, the most intimidating. The shelves were filled with various odds and ends, with a place of honor for the Sorting Hat, and the walls held all the portraits of past Headmasters and Headmistresses.

In the middle of the room sat a large desk. Everything was in order, for the current occupant had always despised a messy desk. It was the sign of a messy mind, and she had always favored neatness.

A clock sat on the desk, which currently showed the time to be 2:05. The meeting was supposed to begin at 2:00 precisely.

Along with order, Anneka valued punctuality. She was a very busy woman these days. Even during the summer, she had a number of matters to attend to. Interviewing and hiring staff was only of those matters. The newest potential member of her staff wasn't making a good impression.

She paced the room, black heels clicking against the stone floor. When the door finally opened, Anneka turned, her expression reminiscent of a Russian winter. "You are [i]late[/i]."

[i]Explain yourself[/i] was what her face said.

[b]Roleplay Response:[/b]

In addition to posting a completed application in this forum, we also ask that you submit a PM to [b]Anneka Ivanova[/b] with details of your class and with the lesson plans for that class (include at least a minimum of 4 lessons). Also, please be sure to check the Available Positions thread located in this forum to make sure the class you want is available before applying.
« Last Edit: 30/08/2017 at 13:39 by Calypso Ross »
I'm the opposite of moderate
immaculately polished.

♦♦♦

Tags: