We are currently accepting new applications for Elsewhere!

Author Topic: Elsewhere Teen  (Read 672 times)

* Bryson Rose

(10/10/2018 at 21:50)
  • Lawyer at Rose & Co.
  • C6D7T5S6
    • View Profile
E L S E W H E R E   C H I L D

CHARACTER INFORMATION
Character Name: Bryson Uriah Rose

Bloodline:
Pureblood

Parents/Guardians (Are they currently played characters?): 
Alice Rose

Residence:
London

Do you plan to have a connection to a particular existing place (for example: the daycare)?
No

Do you wish to be approved as a group with any other characters? If so who and for what IC reason?
No

Please list any other characters you already have at the site:
Zo & Co

Biography: (100 words minimum.)

Yes. Another bloody Rose child.

Cousin to infamous Serena Rose-McCormick, and the scandal worthy Chloe Elita-Rose. As the Rose curse goes, Bryson’s beginning was just as dark and dreary, much like the thunderstorm of our favorite blondes.
   Geoffrey Rose, brother to the eldest Rose heir, had four children with his beloved Vivian. Shiloh, Evvan, Bryson, and Trini were all rambunctious children, always causing a stir in the home.  All four children at one point attended Hogwarts, all in the house of crimson and gold. Their lives were the same as other pureblood children; duty, schedules, parties. Until their parents were killed in a tragic boating accident several years ago.
   The four were sent to live with their grandparents, Kellen and Beatrice. It was there they spent their time, growing closer to one another, and to their guardians. Even more so tragically, their grandmother fell ill to dragon pox in 1952, and the following year, their grandfather too passed. And so, the children were sent to live with their cruel Aunt Alice. She was nothing at all like her kind, soft brother. Instead they found a cold heart, and even colder outward personality. They all had began to resent her.
Being the eldest, Shiloh is fiercely loyal and protective of him siblings, and currently works at the Ministry. Evvan, freshly graduated, believes his family is the center of his life, but is quiet, intense. Trini is the youngest, being two years younger than Brys, and the wild flower child. Always with a grin and flowers in her hair, Brys secretly loves her the most of the family.

Roleplay:
Reply as your character to the following:

Godric Park.

Overhead, the sky was a crisp blue, for once clear of the ever-pervasive spongy clouds and rain. The sun was a lemony-yellow presence, high in the Eastern sky, and in front of it zipped three broomsticks in a straight line, or something very like one. One... two..... three... the boys passed, their shouts of excitement echoing as they chased the snitch, a tiny shimmer reflecting the sunlight.

Far below was another, much smaller broomstick.

It trugged along the ground, hugging close to it like a sluggish choo choo train and occasionally shuttering in protest. This was because said stick was currently being occupied by a very small girl who was tugging upward on the front of it with all her might, trying to coax it into doing what it had been expressly designed NOT to do.

"John, I said wait up!" The tiny girl squealed, giving the broomstick another tug.

Begrudgingly, it drifted upward a foot, and then sank, depositing the troublesome girl safely on the ground. Janey Hurst was not pleased. In a huff, she hopped off the toy safety broom, grabbing it firmly and thrusting it handle first into the turf.

Her brother was such a beast. He NEVER let her play! She folded her arms, seething blue eyes fixing on another figure nearby.  "You!" She barked, much more sharply than she meant to.

"...Do you want to play?"

Roleplay Response:
Another day of dealing with dear old nan. The hint of sarcasm flooding his sense, attempting to ignore each syllable that fell from her sinister mouth. Head hung low, fists deep into expensive trousers, Bry walked just slightly behind her, as if her evil would rub off on him indefinitely.

"In my day, one wouldn't be caught with someone of that filth..."

She droned as she had all summer long about his cousin's illegitimate pregnancy. Honestly, it was all about annoying. He had nothing against Chloe, but who in Merlin's Bead gave the slightest concern about what she was up in her own time. Surely not him. And not his siblings.

The eyes she gave the park made his stomach churn, as if the children were tiny insects she wanted to swat away. It wouldn't have surprised him in the slightest if she reached out and knicked one for the hell of it. Instead, by his own dismay, his Aunt cut through the grass, attempting to get past the group playing.

But instead, a rather loud voice his attention. A gentler smile tugged at the corners of his mouth as he stopped briefly. "I wish I could, little girl." 

OTHER
How did you find us? Google | TopSites | Recommendation | Facebook | Tumblr | Other

* Anneka Ivanova

(15/10/2018 at 23:38)
  • Hogwarts Headmistress
  • [Winner!] HSNet 30-Day Challenge
    • View Profile
Accepted!
and if I'm flying solo, at least I'm flying free
to those who ground me, take a message back from me
tell them how I am defying gravity

Tags: