Welcome to Hogwarts School :: A Harry Potter RPG! It's 1970!

Author Topic: Question  (Read 1220 times)

HSNet Guest

(19/03/2019 at 06:09)
  • Just this guy, you know?
    • View Profile
I have one major question before I register as it affects the name I use, since Students open up in April (From what I read) should I wait? Or can I have an Elsewhere character and a student? If I can have both...how do I go about choosing a username?

-J

Calypso Ross

(19/03/2019 at 06:39)
  • Head of the Auror Office
  • C50D30T30S25
  • [1946] Site-Wide Superlative Winner! ['45-'46] Duelling Finalist ['45-'46] Queen of the Hospital Wing ['44-'45] Duelling Finalist ['44-'45] Quidditch Champions [1945] Superlative Winner [Winner!] HSNet 30-Day Challenge Biggest Teacher's Pet ['43-'44] Duelling Finalist ['42-'43] Queen of the Hospital Wing
    • View Profile
Hi, J!

You can apply as an Elsewhere character as soon as you join, and then submit a student application for the character when student applications open on 1 April. Alternatively, you can also have both a student character and an Elsewhere one — there’s no limit on Elsewhere characters, though we suggest you only apply for as many as you can handle.

When choosing a username, you should choose the full name (most use first and surname; some use first, middle, and surname) of one character you wish to apply for. You can create more characters as subaccounts once you join.

Hope this helps!

G
Daring, Determination, Drive

HSNet Guest

(19/03/2019 at 07:15)
  • Just this guy, you know?
    • View Profile
Thanks! One last thing. When attempting to Register it's asking for a 'secret phrase' but I haven't been able to find one (I know it's probably something glaringly obvious I'm missing.) - J

Calypso Ross

(21/03/2019 at 00:04)
  • Head of the Auror Office
  • C50D30T30S25
  • [1946] Site-Wide Superlative Winner! ['45-'46] Duelling Finalist ['45-'46] Queen of the Hospital Wing ['44-'45] Duelling Finalist ['44-'45] Quidditch Champions [1945] Superlative Winner [Winner!] HSNet 30-Day Challenge Biggest Teacher's Pet ['43-'44] Duelling Finalist ['42-'43] Queen of the Hospital Wing
    • View Profile
I think you might have figured it out already(?), but if not, you'll need to read through our Registration Agreement to find the secret phrase.
cherry lips, crystal skies
i could show you incredible things

stolen kisses, pretty lies
you're the king, baby, i'm your queen

Tags: