Welcome to Hogwarts School :: A Harry Potter RPG! It's 1970!

Author Topic: Camilla Abercrombie  (Read 2242 times)

Camilla Abercrombie

(04/12/2011 at 01:26)
  • 1st Year
  • C1D0T1S2
    • View Profile
[/center]

THE BASICS
Name: Type in your character's first and last name here, as well as any preferred nicknames.

Former Character's Name (if you had one): Type in the name of a character you have played at this site before. If you have not played here before, leave this answer blank.

CHARACTER DETAILS
House Request:
*** If you are requesting a certain house, please write a paragraph on why your character would have been sorted into this house. This will not guarantee your character a spot in this house, after all, the sorting hat does not always ask what you want! However, we will try and accommodate your choice.

Year: 
Type in your two year choices here.
*** Due to other applicants, we may not be able to fulfill your request but will try to keep you in the general age group.

Bloodline:
Pureblood / Halfblood / Muggleborn / Unknown

Magical Strength (pick one):
Divination / Transfiguration / Charms / Conjuring & Summoning

Magical Weakness (pick one):
Divination / Transfiguration / Charms / Conjuring & Summoning[/i]

Biography:
Type in your character biography here.

*** If you are applying to be a first, second, or third year, your biography must be at least one hundred words long.
*** If you are applying to be a fourth year or above, your biography must be at least three hundred words long.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
Please include these sections if they are not addressed in your biography.

Personality:
Tell us a bit about your character’s personality (likes, dislikes, fears, etc.) What are they like on a good day versus a bad one? Is your character particularly cheerful? Do they hate sunlight?

Appearance:
Briefly describe your character's appearance (hair color, build, stature, etc.) What effect does it have on their personality? For example, does the shy Ravenclaw girl secretly dye her hair black because she hates her natural blonde? Does the curly-haired Gryffindor use charms to hide his freckles?

SAMPLE ROLEPLAY
You come across one of these three posts on the site. Please reply to one only as your character would.
*** Remember, you can only roleplay your own character's actions, not James' or Astrid's.

Option I:

Blimey, the Great Hall was packed. It seemed like everywhere a guy looked there was some clown waving around a House banner or yelling about the game.

'Can you believe it?' 'No way!' 'This must be the biggest upset in Hogwarts Quidditch history...'

Stupid Quidditch.

James flopped into an empty seat at the end of the table, shoved an empty plate out of the way, and let his head sink onto his crossed arms, squishing his freckled nose down flat against the tabletop. He wasn't sure why he'd even bothered to come here, since he definitely wasn't hungry. He'd probably never eat again, in fact. He didn'tdeserve to eat. He hadn't stopped in the locker room to change out of his muddy, sweaty uniform after the game either, because he was pretty sure he probably didn't deserve to be clean too; and anyway he couldn't stand to see the looks on his team mates' faces after he blew their chance at winning one of the biggest games they had ever played.

Just one lousy shot. That's all it would have taken. If he could have just got that one stupid foul shot to go through that one stupid hoop, they could have won and he wouldn't have been the biggest blockhead in the entire school.

As if to prove the point, half the people at the next table suddenly broke into a loud victory chant. James pressed his face further into his arms to hide the bright red blotches he could feel creeping up his cheeks. That was it. He was just going to have to run away and move to Nova Scotia. He'd just cost the three-year-in-a-row Champions the Quidditch Cup! How do you ever live that one down for crying out loud? He was only a second year and he was going to spend the rest of his life as 'that dumb cry-baby kid who dropped the Quaffle!'

It felt like every set of eyes in the room was boring into him, and James couldn't stand it anymore. He jerked himself back up from the table and stomped right back out of the Hall the same way he had come in. As he stormed into the quieter hallway outside, he could hear footsteps somewhere behind him. James rounded on the sound and began to shout, his brown eyes shining with tears. "WHAT! Haven't you ever seen a loser before? Why don't you just take a picture!"

Sample Roleplay Response: Type in your response here.

OR

Option II:

“Oh, come now!"

Astrid Bixby’s voice carried down the corridor, the tall blonde girl not far behind. Her interviewee – or victim, depending on perspective – turned a corner and she frowned. They were always soelusive when she needed them. Sure, they would talk as if there was no tomorrow during class, but once she actually needed them to say something, they were nowhere to be found. Gryffindors.

Flustered, Astrid stopped in the middle of the corridor and stared, her parchment hanging limply from her hand. She was a good reporter, really, and she always did her best to make sure that everything she wrote was accurate. She glanced down to the quill, eyeing it with disdain. It wasn’t her fault if her quill misquoted. How was she supposed to know? It made for interesting articles, at least, and if she had misquoted the Head Boy last term as saying he had a love for stuffed animals, then that gave him personality. Astrid sighed.

A pout formed on her lips as she turned away, discouraged. The corridor was mercifully empty, though the doors to The Spellbound – the school newspaper – were ominously closed. Corbridge was a mercifully sweet editor, but Astrid was terrified of disappointing her all the same. She hadto come back with quotes.
Her eyes, blue, trailed her surroundings before choosing a new path, and she turned down a new corridor. A figure was ahead, and her eyes lit up, an impossibly rosy smile blossoming across her lips.

“Hey!” Astrid called, her voice light and singsong. She trotted to catch the person, her shoes clicking on the stone floor. “Wait up! It’s for the paper!” Her legs aided her admittedly poor running, and Astrid gasped as she came closer. “What do you think about serving frog legs at lunch? Some say it’s a delicacy, but others think it’s plain gross.”

Optional: If you are new to our site, please let us know how you found us.  (Ex: web search, advertisement, recommended by a site member, etc.)

Camilla Abercrombie

(04/12/2011 at 01:47)
  • 1st Year
  • C1D0T1S2
    • View Profile
[/center]

THE BASICS
Name: Camilla B. Abercrombie

Former Character's Name (if you had one):

CHARACTER DETAILS
House Request:Hufflepuff. I am a loyal friend indeed and this house has always seemed to give me a peace of mind knowing that I am among other people who know they are not the bravest, or the most cunning. Though this is not the most popular of houses, I would love to be apart of it.

Year: Year 1 and 2

Bloodline:
Muggleborn

Magical Strength (pick one):
Conjuring and Summoning

Magical Weakness (pick one):
Divination[/i]

Biography: I am Camilla B. Abercrombie, a muggle born, from Scotland. I am seventeen years of age and live with my brother Cornelius Abercrombie, and my mum and father, Paul and Matilda. Cornelius is also a wizard, but is much younger than I and hopes to go to Hogwarts after he is of age. I have patiently been waiting for the time when I could enter Hogwarts school of Witchcraft and Wizadry all of my life. My hobbies include practicing magic on Cornelius and our cats Puppet and Lucky, as well as horseback riding, flying (when my parents allow), and volunteering down the road at a local shelter for animals. My little brother is one of my biggest appreciations in life and I would be lost without him. I know he will miss me if I am accepted, but we will write to each other almost everyday, I guarantee it. He's even saved up to buy me an owl!

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
Please include these sections if they are not addressed in your biography.

Personality:I am a very fun-loving kind of girl. I love to be outdoors and enjoy my surroundings. When I'm not practicing transfiguration on our cats, I like to read on occasion. My friends always tell me I'm a very loyal and honest friend to have. When growing up, I would always play leader in our little games and I would always lead them through the fields in my backyard with the upmost caution, and they always trusted me to lead them the right way. To this day, I would say I am still the same way.

Appearance:I have very very fair skin that turns red when I become nervous. It's a very awkward habit, but I cannot get rid of it, and I try to hide it. I am pretty short compared to the rest of my family, and I have the curliest blond hair of them all (whereas my parents both have brunette hair and my brother, red). I would say I am pretty petite but very strong for my size.

SAMPLE ROLEPLAY
You come across one of these three posts on the site. Please reply to one only as your character would.
*** Remember, you can only roleplay your own character's actions, not James' or Astrid's.

Option I:

Blimey, the Great Hall was packed. It seemed like everywhere a guy looked there was some clown waving around a House banner or yelling about the game.

'Can you believe it?' 'No way!' 'This must be the biggest upset in Hogwarts Quidditch history...'

Stupid Quidditch.

James flopped into an empty seat at the end of the table, shoved an empty plate out of the way, and let his head sink onto his crossed arms, squishing his freckled nose down flat against the tabletop. He wasn't sure why he'd even bothered to come here, since he definitely wasn't hungry. He'd probably never eat again, in fact. He didn'tdeserve to eat. He hadn't stopped in the locker room to change out of his muddy, sweaty uniform after the game either, because he was pretty sure he probably didn't deserve to be clean too; and anyway he couldn't stand to see the looks on his team mates' faces after he blew their chance at winning one of the biggest games they had ever played.

Just one lousy shot. That's all it would have taken. If he could have just got that one stupid foul shot to go through that one stupid hoop, they could have won and he wouldn't have been the biggest blockhead in the entire school.

As if to prove the point, half the people at the next table suddenly broke into a loud victory chant. James pressed his face further into his arms to hide the bright red blotches he could feel creeping up his cheeks. That was it. He was just going to have to run away and move to Nova Scotia. He'd just cost the three-year-in-a-row Champions the Quidditch Cup! How do you ever live that one down for crying out loud? He was only a second year and he was going to spend the rest of his life as 'that dumb cry-baby kid who dropped the Quaffle!'

It felt like every set of eyes in the room was boring into him, and James couldn't stand it anymore. He jerked himself back up from the table and stomped right back out of the Hall the same way he had come in. As he stormed into the quieter hallway outside, he could hear footsteps somewhere behind him. James rounded on the sound and began to shout, his brown eyes shining with tears. "WHAT! Haven't you ever seen a loser before? Why don't you just take a picture!"

"James it's okay! Just settle down and follow me. We'll get a cup of butterbeer and talk this over. Now don't worry. Just talk to your coach and see if there's a way, if you feel insecure about your playing that is, you can become better at all! I'm sure if that's what you wanted, you could very well do it with the mounds of dedication I know you have! You've accomplished one year of Hogwarts haven't you? You can surely accomplish your next year! You just have to keep your head up high and pretend like those morons making fun of you don't exist. I'm sure eventually they will drop the whole talk and who knows, maybe someday they'll look up to you and think of how amazing and fantastic you are! If they got to know you like I did, they would realize that you're an amazing person! Don't get down about this. And if you need me, I'm always here to talk!"
OR

Option II:

“Oh, come now!"

Astrid Bixby’s voice carried down the corridor, the tall blonde girl not far behind. Her interviewee – or victim, depending on perspective – turned a corner and she frowned. They were always soelusive when she needed them. Sure, they would talk as if there was no tomorrow during class, but once she actually needed them to say something, they were nowhere to be found. Gryffindors.

Flustered, Astrid stopped in the middle of the corridor and stared, her parchment hanging limply from her hand. She was a good reporter, really, and she always did her best to make sure that everything she wrote was accurate. She glanced down to the quill, eyeing it with disdain. It wasn’t her fault if her quill misquoted. How was she supposed to know? It made for interesting articles, at least, and if she had misquoted the Head Boy last term as saying he had a love for stuffed animals, then that gave him personality. Astrid sighed.

A pout formed on her lips as she turned away, discouraged. The corridor was mercifully empty, though the doors to The Spellbound – the school newspaper – were ominously closed. Corbridge was a mercifully sweet editor, but Astrid was terrified of disappointing her all the same. She hadto come back with quotes.
Her eyes, blue, trailed her surroundings before choosing a new path, and she turned down a new corridor. A figure was ahead, and her eyes lit up, an impossibly rosy smile blossoming across her lips.

“Hey!” Astrid called, her voice light and singsong. She trotted to catch the person, her shoes clicking on the stone floor. “Wait up! It’s for the paper!” Her legs aided her admittedly poor running, and Astrid gasped as she came closer. “What do you think about serving frog legs at lunch? Some say it’s a delicacy, but others think it’s plain gross.”

Optional: Through my hufflepuff page on facebook Sorry about that--confused about the application process

Elizabeth Birch-Hurst

(04/12/2011 at 04:31)
  • Britain's Most Wanted
    • View Profile
Not a problem, Camilla. Welcome to the site!

Before I can accept your application, I'd like to ask you to add a smidge more to your roleplay response for me, if you could. We're looking to see the actions your character is taking, as well as what she is saying. Basically you are writing a little part of a small story that reacts to what James did in his 'post', but only from Camilla's perspective.

Just reply below with the roleplay, you don't need to repost all of the application when you do.

Thanks! :)
"It seems most strange that men should fear,
seeing that death, a necessary end,
will come when it will come."

Camilla Abercrombie

(04/12/2011 at 20:04)
  • 1st Year
  • C1D0T1S2
    • View Profile
I was the one behind him. I probably looked quite shocked at the loudness of his voice, considering he practically yelled that in my ears, but I came to him and gave him the biggest hug I could muster.
"James it's okay! Just settle down and follow me. We'll get a cup of butterbeer and talk this over. Now don't worry. Just talk to your coach and see if there's a way, if you feel insecure about your playing that is, you can become better at all! I'm sure if that's what you wanted, you could very well do it with the mounds of dedication I know you have! You've accomplished one year of Hogwarts haven't you? You can surely accomplish your next year! You just have to keep your head up high and pretend like those morons making fun of you don't exist. I'm sure eventually they will drop the whole talk and who knows, maybe someday they'll look up to you and think of how amazing and fantastic you are! If they got to know you like I did, they would realize that you're an amazing person! Don't get down about this. And if you need me, I'm always here to talk!" I replied after our embrace. James looked at me with slight hope--and instead, I smiled.

Though James was of a different house, I managed to coax him to sit with us at my table. James immediately felt welcome amongst the group of people sitting across from him. They managed to cheer him up straight away by giving him a large mug of butterbeer and two chocolate frogs one of my friends had gotten earlier that day in the mail. James was so amazed at the generosity, he finally began to smile again. He realized these were the kind of friends he wanted. I put my arm around James.

"James you really shouldn't worry," I said calmly. "I'm positive that people will get over this kind of thing in no time at all, you just have to believe in yourself and keep your chin held high. Whatever those Slytherins are saying to you is probably not worth hearing. I think you should be the bigger person!"
James looked at me with a smile.

"You're right Camilla...Hogwarts will be better than Nova Scotia. But what you say is a lot easier said than done," James said with a slightly heavy heart.

"But don't worry about it! If you need the help to try to achieve such a goal, you always know where to find me, and I'll always be here for you. Now go and practice your heart out for the next tournament. You'll do great," I replied with the upmost confidence in James. James nodded sincerely, knowing he had a good friend who would stick by him whatever the cost.

James then whispered, "Thank you."

Timothy Vartan

(04/12/2011 at 21:33)
  • swiss ministry
  • Gryffindor '70
    • View Profile
Hey Camilla,

Please have a look at the sample applications here . You can only write your character action but not others. Please revise and we'll have another look at your application. Thanks.

We are beautiful
We are doomed
♢♢♢

Camilla Abercrombie

(05/12/2011 at 05:57)
  • 1st Year
  • C1D0T1S2
    • View Profile
Camilla was the one behind him. Camilla probably looked quite shocked at the loudness of his voice, considering he practically yelled that in her ears, but she came to him and gave him the biggest hug she could muster.
"James it's okay! Just settle down and follow me. We'll get a cup of butterbeer and talk this over. Now don't worry. Just talk to your coach and see if there's a way, if you feel insecure about your playing that is, you can become better at all! I'm sure if that's what you wanted, you could very well do it with the mounds of dedication I know you have! You've accomplished one year of Hogwarts haven't you? You can surely accomplish your next year! You just have to keep your head up high and pretend like those morons making fun of you don't exist. I'm sure eventually they will drop the whole talk and who knows, maybe someday they'll look up to you and think of how amazing and fantastic you are! If they got to know you like I did, they would realize that you're an amazing person! Don't get down about this. And if you need me, I'm always here to talk!"Camilla replied after the embrace. James looked at her with slight hope--and instead, Camilla smiled.

Though James was of a different house, Camilla managed to coax him to sit with her at her house table. Camilla and her friends managed to cheer him up straight away by giving him a large mug of butterbeer and two chocolate frogs one of her friends had gotten earlier that day in the mail. Camilla put her arm around James.

"James you really shouldn't worry," Camilla said calmly. "I'm positive that people will get over this kind of thing in no time at all, you just have to believe in yourself and keep your chin held high. Whatever those Slytherins are saying to you is probably not worth hearing. I think you should be the bigger person!"

"You're right Camilla...Hogwarts will be better than Nova Scotia. But what you say is a lot easier said than done," James said with a slightly heavy heart.

"But don't worry about it! If you need the help to try to achieve such a goal, you always know where to find me, and I'll always be here for you. Now go and practice your heart out for the next tournament. You'll do great," Camilla replied with the upmost confidence in James. James nodded sincerely.

James then whispered, "Thank you." Camilla looked back at James with a warm look--he truly looked happy. After the meal, Camilla took James out to the Quidditch field. When they stepped onto the grass, she noticed that James had a look of disdain as he put his hands in his pockets and kicked the ground. She looked back up to the sky, trying to think of some way to make him truly regain his confidence. Suddenly, an idea struck her.  Camilla pulled out her wand and conjured two brooms--one for her and one for James. She gave James a quaffle that was left on the field and then rose to the air.
"What are you doing?" James asked. Camilla laughed as she soared higher, then replied: "I'm helping you, of course!"
James mounted his broom and grabbed the quaffle. Camilla hovered in front of one of the hoops waiting for James to make his move. Camilla had always loved Quidditch and though she had never tried out for the team, her friends had always told her she was a rather top-notch keeper.
Twice Camilla blocked his tosses, but finally, after the third WHOOSH! the quaffle bolted past her head and through the hoop.

Esme Vartan

(05/12/2011 at 14:11)
  • Lead Researcher, Supra Mortalitas
    • View Profile
Hi Camilla! Welcome to Hogwarts!

You're almost there. In your response, please only control Camilla's actions - things like:

James looked at her with slight hope--and instead, Camilla smiled.

and

...are considered controlling James' actions. In theory, James would see your post and respond to it with actions of his own (if this wasn't a sample RP!), so we need to leave his actions to him.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Esme

Camilla Abercrombie

(06/12/2011 at 01:14)
  • 1st Year
  • C1D0T1S2
    • View Profile
Camilla was the one behind him. Camilla probably looked quite shocked at the loudness of his voice, considering he practically yelled that in her ears, but she came to him and gave him the biggest hug she could muster.
"James it's okay! Just settle down and follow me. We'll get a cup of butterbeer and talk this over. Now don't worry. Just talk to your coach and see if there's a way, if you feel insecure about your playing that is, you can become better at all! I'm sure if that's what you wanted, you could very well do it with the mounds of dedication I know you have! You've accomplished one year of Hogwarts haven't you? You can surely accomplish your next year! You just have to keep your head up high and pretend like those morons making fun of you don't exist. I'm sure eventually they will drop the whole talk and who knows, maybe someday they'll look up to you and think of how amazing and fantastic you are! If they got to know you like I did, they would realize that you're an amazing person! Don't get down about this. And if you need me, I'm always here to talk!"Camilla replied after the embrace.

Though James was of a different house, Camilla managed to coax him to sit with her at her house table. Camilla and her friends managed to cheer him up straight away by giving him a large mug of butterbeer and two chocolate frogs one of her friends had gotten earlier that day in the mail. Camilla put her arm around James.

"James you really shouldn't worry," Camilla said calmly. "I'm positive that people will get over this kind of thing in no time at all, you just have to believe in yourself and keep your chin held high. Whatever those Slytherins are saying to you is probably not worth hearing. I think you should be the bigger person!"

"You're right Camilla...Hogwarts will be better than Nova Scotia. But what you say is a lot easier said than done," James said softly.

"But don't worry about it! If you need the help to try to achieve such a goal, you always know where to find me, and I'll always be here for you. Now go and practice your heart out for the next tournament. You'll do great," Camilla replied with the upmost confidence in James. James nodded sincerely.

James then whispered, "Thank you." Camilla looked back at James with a warm look--he truly looked happy. After the meal, Camilla took James out to the Quidditch field. When they stepped onto the grass, she noticed that James had a look of disdain as he put his hands in his pockets and kicked the ground. She looked back up to the sky, trying to think of some way to make him truly regain his confidence. Suddenly, an idea struck her.  Camilla pulled out her wand and conjured two brooms--one for her and one for James. She gave James a quaffle that was left on the field and then rose to the air.
"What are you doing?" James asked. Camilla laughed as she soared higher, then replied: "I'm helping you, of course!"
James mounted his broom and grabbed the quaffle. Camilla hovered in front of one of the hoops waiting for James to make his move. Camilla had always loved Quidditch and though she had never tried out for the team, her friends had always told her she was a rather top-notch keeper.
Twice Camilla blocked his tosses, but finally, after the third WHOOSH! the quaffle bolted past her head and through the hoop.

Esme Vartan

(06/12/2011 at 01:20)
    • View Profile
Hi Camilla!

You're still controlling James. Please revise so you are only controlling Camilla; this includes writing dialogue for James or saying that he did something (like Camilla coaxing him to sit with her and her friends - she can ask, but you can't say that he did it. That wouldn't be fair to the other player.)

Thanks!

Camilla Abercrombie

(06/12/2011 at 05:25)
  • 1st Year
  • C1D0T1S2
    • View Profile
...so I can't have a conversation with him at all? That seems very hard to do if I'm supposed to be interacting with him...

* Anneka Ivanova

(06/12/2011 at 08:40)
  • Hogwarts Headmistress
  • [Winner!] HSNet 30-Day Challenge
    • View Profile
Hi Camilla!

This is only a sample roleplay. If you were involved in an actual thread with another player, they would be responding to what you wrote, so you would be able to interact with them. If you were doing a real thread with James, you might write that Camilla invited him to sit with her. He would then reply, saying that James did decide to join them and he sat down. You would reply after, maybe having Camilla talk to him some more. The series of posts would allow you to have a conversation with him.

What we're asking you to do here is to write the sample rp as though James is going to reply. So you can have Camilla talk to him and ask questions, but you shouldn't write anything about how he reacted or what he might have said.
and if I'm flying solo, at least I'm flying free
to those who ground me, take a message back from me
tell them how I am defying gravity

Elizabeth Birch-Hurst

(06/12/2011 at 18:04)
  • Britain's Most Wanted
    • View Profile
Just as an example, these are real thread that members are playing out on our boards right now:
http://hogwarts-school.net/summer/index.php?topic=193.0

http://hogwarts-school.net/summer/index.php?topic=116.0

In the first sample, Antigone's very first post would be like James' 'post' in the application sample. Annabel replying to that post is an example of the sort of thing we're looking for you to do. Then, in a real thread, Antigone replies again to play off what Annabel did, etc.

We ask for this for a couple of reasons, the first is just to make sure that our members understand how the roleplaying posts work here. The second is that it shows us what your character is like 'in action' so to speak so that we are better able to sort her.
"It seems most strange that men should fear,
seeing that death, a necessary end,
will come when it will come."

Camilla Abercrombie

(06/12/2011 at 23:16)
  • 1st Year
  • C1D0T1S2
    • View Profile
"James it's okay! Just settle down and follow me. We'll get a cup of butterbeer and talk this over. Now don't worry. Just talk to your coach and see if there's a way, if you feel insecure about your playing that is, you can become better at all! I'm sure if that's what you wanted, you could very well do it with the mounds of dedication I know you have! You've accomplished one year of Hogwarts haven't you? You can surely accomplish your next year! You just have to keep your head up high and pretend like those morons making fun of you don't exist. I'm sure eventually they will drop the whole talk and who knows, maybe someday they'll look up to you and think of how amazing and fantastic you are! If they got to know you like I did, they would realize that you're an amazing person! Don't get down about this. And if you need me, I'm always here to talk!"Camilla replied after the embrace.

Though James was of a different house, Camilla decided to coax him to sit with her at her house table. Camilla and her friends offered him a large mug of butterbeer and two chocolate frogs one of her friends had gotten earlier that day in the mail. Camilla put her arm around James.

Camilla looked back at James with a warm look--he truly looked happy. After the meal, Camilla took James out to the Quidditch field. When they stepped onto the grass, she  looked back up to the sky, trying to think of some way to make him truly regain his confidence. Suddenly, an idea struck her.  Camilla pulled out her wand and conjured two brooms--one for her and one for James. She gave James a quaffle that was left on the field and then rose to the air.
Camilla hovered in front of one of the hoops waiting for James to make his move. Camilla had always loved Quidditch and though she had never tried out for the team, her friends had always told her she was a rather top-notch keeper.

Esme Vartan

(07/12/2011 at 03:58)
    • View Profile

Miss Abercrombie,

Congratulations, your application to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry has been accepted.

Term begins 01 January. Currently, students have gathered at the Summer Campus. Your admission is joint for both the school and the summer campus, and we encourage you to spend your summer there. Should you choose, you may also visit our Elsewhere board via the Floo Network to visit or purchase school supplies. We look forward to seeing you at the Castle.

Regards,

Head of Ravenclaw
I'm the opposite of moderate
immaculately polished.

♦♦♦

Camilla Abercrombie

(07/12/2011 at 04:01)
  • 1st Year
  • C1D0T1S2
    • View Profile
As of being quite unsure of the process, I must note that being 17, I meant to apply for year 5 or 6.. Not 1 or 2

Tags: