Welcome to Hogwarts School :: A Harry Potter RPG! It's 1971!

Author Topic: Calvin johnson application  (Read 822 times)

Calvin johnson

(26/08/2017 at 14:13)
    • View Profile

Application for Hogwarts School

→ CHARACTER INFORMATION.

Name:
 Calvin johnson 
Birthday:
 December 13 
Hometown:
 London, England
Bloodline:
Muggleborn

Magical Strength (pick one):
 Charms

Magical Weakness (pick one):
Divination

Year (pick two):
 1st and second
Biography:

His parents died when he was 2, he was staying at his grandmothers. On that cold august evening, they were murdered by an unknown person, all that was left was their dead bodies, and a destroyed house. He was later taken to an orphanage, where he stayed, alone. All the kids teased him for being different. He could make things move, and acted different from the other kids, some would say his imagination was the only thing keeping him sane. When he finally turned 11, no one came to his party. He cried, he knew he had no friends. Then, one evening, when the post finally came, Ms. Plummings brought him a letter. She said it was from an unnamed person. He opened it and was amazed. He got into a school for kids like him! And for once he felt happy.

→ ADDITIONAL INFORMATION.
Note: This section is optional, and is up to you to complete.

House Request:
 Gryffindor
Personality:

Kinda shy around new faces, but very friendly to everyone. Tries to stay positive, even in the darkest of times, seems very positive and happy, but if needed can be very intense and scary. 

Appearance:
   Tall and skinny, white, short dark brown hair, green eyes.
→ SAMPLE ROLEPLAY.
Please reply to one of the Sample Roleplays below.

Option 2 " I was just walking by and I was wondering what you were doing" " I saw a rat run by. " " I can help you catch him if that's what you are doing". "My name is calvin "johnson by the way." " What's your name may I ask."

→ ABOUT YOU.

Please list any characters you have on the site (current and previous):
 None
How did you find us?:
In a search for harry potter rp sites

* Anneka Ivanova

(29/08/2017 at 01:05)
  • Hogwarts Headmistress
  • [Winner!] HSNet 30-Day Challenge
    • View Profile
Hi Calvin!

Thanks for your application. Before we can get you accepted, there are couple of things we'll need you to fix. In your biography, you say Calvin could make things move. Did you mean he accidentally makes things move sometimes? Or that he does this on purpose and can control it? The majority of children only use magic accidentally and have no control over it.

I'd also like to know more about Calvin's backstory. What happened to his grandmother that made him end up at an orphanage? How was he different from the other kids (besides the accidental magic)? What sort of things did he imagine to entertain himself? Since he's a muggleborn was he confused or amazed by the discovery that he was a wizard? The more information you give, the better we can sort Calvin.

Finally, you should treat your RP response as though it is a real thread. We normally don't reply to threads with nothing but dialogue. You should include more in your response, like maybe why Calvin was in the gardens, his thoughts on Hugh, or how he felt when Hugh spoke to him.

Once you've made those changes, please post your entire revised application below and we'll be happy to take another look!
and if I'm flying solo, at least I'm flying free
to those who ground me, take a message back from me
tell them how I am defying gravity

* Anneka Ivanova

(01/09/2017 at 00:33)
  • Hogwarts Headmistress
  • [Winner!] HSNet 30-Day Challenge
    • View Profile
Applications are closing, but if you PM your application to me within 48 hours, you can still be accepted.
and if I'm flying solo, at least I'm flying free
to those who ground me, take a message back from me
tell them how I am defying gravity

Tags: