We are currently accepting new applications for Elsewhere!

Author Topic: Circe Blackwood - Reapp  (Read 705 times)

* Circe Blackwood

(31/08/2017 at 21:02)
  • Business Woman
  • C5D6T5S4
  • ['47-'48] Quidditch Champions
    • View Profile

Application for Hogwarts School

→ CHARACTER INFORMATION.

Name: Circe Blackwood

Birthday: September 19, 1935

Hometown: London, England

Bloodline:
Pureblood

Magical Strength (pick one):
Divination (seer already approved)

Magical Weakness (pick one):
Conjuring & Summoning

Year (pick two): 5th (cause she was home schooled her 4th), 6th

Biography:       Circe doesn't remember much about her past before she came to live with the Mumfords at the age of six. Her life since then had been grand though. The Mumfords supplied her with the best of everything while growing up in their home from schooling to clothes.
      The Mumfords are an aristocratic, muggle family in London, England. They had one child who had passed away years before they had taken Circe in, which is why they were so open to the fragile little thing when they spotted her, all dirty and dingy, in an alley as they were taking a walk. She was sobbing, clothes too big for her frail little body, with a dirt covered face. It took a bit of coaxing, but soon she was part of their family.
      She didn't have a lot of friends though. They would all call her freak or other mean names. The reason for all of this is because when she was around and got mad, sad, and sometimes excited weird things would happen. She couldn't help it though.

Hogwarts opened up a whole new world of possibilities for her.  Sorted into the Slytherin house, she found her voice.

Her first two years were a struggle. She thought that she was a muggleborn until halfway through her first year Professor Greenwood told her the truth. She had been lost to the muggle world after an accident involving her parents lead to their deaths. She was a pureblood. She was also raised by muggles. Where did she fit in? Her second year was probably the most difficult though. Every time she touched something a pain would shoot through her hand if she refused to draw. Then one of her drawings came true..

She was a seer. A bigger freak. Another secret on top of the rest.

Her 3rd year was better. She decided she didn’t care what bloodstatus she was. She was practically royalty in the halls of Hogwarts. Who cared if her subjects feared her? They were hers to rule. And she made the most of it.

4th year her aunt had kept her from the castle.  Little did she know that she would find even more of herself. She even had a run in with Calypso Ross. Now shes coming back to the castle with a vengeance.

→ ADDITIONAL INFORMATION.
Note: This section is optional, and is up to you to complete.

House Request: Slytherin (that’s what she was her 1st-3rd years)

Personality: Very ambitious. She doesn’t take no for an answer. She keeps a lot of secrets and its very hard for her to trust people. Seemingly very cold on the outside, she’s very warm once people get to know her and she’s decided that they can be part of her group. So far that’s only been with two people though.

Appearance: Blonde (sometimes pink) hair. She stands about 4’9” and she’s very skinny, but accentuates to look like more. Her blue eyes and pale (unless its right after summer) skin match her platinum hair.

→ SAMPLE ROLEPLAY.
Please reply to one of the Sample Roleplays below.
      Circe had  had a long day and she wasn't quite sure what had made it so. All she knew was that it was time for her to relax. After she grabbed her bag with heart supplies, she kissed her sleeping black cat, Luna, and made her exit hoping nobody would spot her. She didn't really feel like talking at this exact moment. Nobody spotted her slipping out into the Hogwarts corridor as she made her way to her favorite place.
      Her favorite place to be alone was in the dungeons. Hardly anybody came down there, and as a matter of fact she had never seen anybody down there before. She walked along the musty corridor to her favorite spot. She slipped through the arch way and sat where she could see the moon through the barred hole in the wall. It was crescent tonight, which was actually her favorite type of moon. It matched the necklace she wore, which she had before she could even remember.
      She start looking through her bag, and finally pulled out her sketchpad and charcoal pencil. Looking at the moon she started tapping her pencil against the page, thinking. She was thinking about her life, and how it was simply amazing. She couldn't be happier.
      She stopped suddenly as she heard a whisper. Then she heard a girl speak louder. She slowly stood up and walked to the archway to peek down the corridor. She could see the girl was around her age, a d definitely scared.
      "There's no need to be scared." Circe said as she walked out of the archway into the view of the girl with a smile on her face. "And as far as I know there is no Emma Birch down here. Just me. My name is Circe."

→ ABOUT YOU.

Please list any characters you have on the site (current and previous):
Circe & Co
How did you find us?:
Google

YOU THINK I COULD CARE LESS
TRUTH IS, I FEEL TOO MUCH&
above all I protect myself

* Ella Galanis

(31/08/2017 at 21:14)
  • Head of Ravenclaw
    • View Profile
Dear Miss Blackwood,

We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

Term begins 1 September 2017. Currently, students have gathered at Camp Loki, and we encourage you to spend your summer there. Should you choose, you may also visit our Elsewhere board via the Floo Network to visit or purchase school supplies.

Yours sincerely,

Ella Galanis
Head of Ravenclaw
you were always sure of yourself
now I see you’ve broken a feather
I hope we can patch it up together

Tags: