Welcome to Hogwarts School :: A Harry Potter RPG! It's 1971!

Author Topic: Question about the Time Warp  (Read 1093 times)

HSNet Guest

(20/11/2016 at 22:56)
  • Just this guy, you know?
    • View Profile
Hello, I'm building a character and before I continue with their backstory I had a question about the Time Warp.

I read in this thread http://hogwarts-school.net/sortinghat/index.php?topic=3601.0, that muggles were left behind during the time change.

"Those outside of Wizarding Areas, however, found themselves, all of a sudden, standing in the exact same spot - 38 years earlier."

Would it have been possible that muggles went back with the wizards, if they had been in a Wizarding Area? For example, Hermione's muggle parents went with her to Diagon Alley, which is a Wizarding Area. So would it be possible for some muggles to have slid back?

Thank you

Aubrey Kedding

(20/11/2016 at 23:11)
  • Adult
  • C16 D9 T13 S12
  • Donor
    • View Profile
Hello!

First off, thank you for taking the time to research our Time Warp plot! It can be a lot to take in, and there are a few reasources around the site available for use (some can be harder to find that others).

In our Era Guide, we have a Quick Reference guide for the Time Warp.  Looking at the third paragraph, it reads:

Since only the magical world is effected, Muggles will be left behind. It is possible for a few to be taken along if they were in a magical place at the time. However, the majority will not be able to go.

So to answer your question, yes it is possible that some Muggles found themselves taken along for the Time Warp ride.
ΙΟΠ
GRYFFINDOR

speak up.

Tags: