Professor applications are open until 15 April!

Author Topic: Nic Viggano  (Read 800 times)

* Nicholas Corvus Viggano

(07/08/2016 at 22:16)
  • Magizoology Trainee
  • C7D7T7S7
    • View Profile
E L S E W H E R E   C H I L D

CHARACTER INFORMATION
Character Name: Nicholas Corvus Viggano

Bloodline:
Pureblood

Parents/Guardians (Are they currently played characters?):
Catharina Adhara Eir Viggano and Frank Oswald Viggano Jr. - both are played!

Residence:
With mommy and daddy! London I think.

Do you plan to have a connection to a particular existing place (for example: the daycare)?
Maybe, possibly? Brother Oswald will be coming along shortly too!

Do you wish to be approved as a group with any other characters? If so who and for what IC reason?
I just want to be a child. In my family. With my brother.

Please list any other characters you already have at the site:
Marcus Altair et. al.

Biography: (100 words minimum.)
Bugs.

They were really awesome.

He had a dor beetle, a ladybug, two wood lice, three ants, and a blue butterfly, all fluttering and crawling and traipsing about his glass jar. At the bottom was a fine layer of soft, moist, dark mould. The walls of their encagement were transparent, and strangely clean taking into consideration its inhabitants.

On the outside was a little boy of eight. His body was lying flat on the ground, elbows down, palms up to cup his jaw in his hands as he watched, in deep concentration.

He liked to watch them moving about, to watch them crawling on top of each other. Six legs, eight legs, ten legs, fiddling about. So colourful - green and blue and red and brown, he could study the linings of their wings forever, little separated fields of golden transparency, so random yet still so locked in perfection.

Crawling, crawling, crawling.

From somewhere came the meowing of a cat, and he turned his head to meet its eyes. It looked at him briefly before strolling over to lie down and push its body against his, nestling by his side in comfortable warmth. A small hand found its fur, stroking gently, as his eyes refound the jar.

Crawling, crawling.

Only the bugs were making a sound in the blessed silence, joined only by the purring cat. Somewhere from the inside came a the clanking sound of brass pots.

He imagined it - being a blue and green beetle, lifting his black covers to release a pair of see-through wings. Buzzing about the world. And he imagined it - himself in the suit of a cat, making his way on soundless feet, softly against a stony surface. He could've been them, both of them.

Then, the raising ears of the cat, peaking toward the sky, reacting to something yet for the rest of them to notice.

A dark-headed hair, a wide grin.

Nicholas was up on his feet in seconds, running quickly, and jumping swiftly into the arms of the new arrival, laughter twinkling from his eyes and his chest and his mouth.

"Daddy!"

Roleplay:
Reply as your character to the following:

Godric Park.

Overhead, the sky was a crisp blue, for once clear of the ever-pervasive spongy clouds and rain. The sun was a lemony-yellow presence, high in the Eastern sky, and in front of it zipped three broomsticks in a straight line, or something very like one. One... two..... three... the boys passed, their shouts of excitement echoing as they chased the snitch, a tiny shimmer reflecting the sunlight.

Far below was another, much smaller broomstick.

It trugged along the ground, hugging close to it like a sluggish choo choo train and occasionally shuttering in protest. This was because said stick was currently being occupied by a very small girl who was tugging upward on the front of it with all her might, trying to coax it into doing what it had been expressly designed NOT to do.

"John, I said wait up!" The tiny girl squealed, giving the broomstick another tug.

Begrudgingly, it drifted upward a foot, and then sank, depositing the troublesome girl safely on the ground. Janey Hurst was not pleased. In a huff, she hopped off the toy safety broom, grabbing it firmly and thrusting it handle first into the turf.

Her brother was such a beast. He NEVER let her play! She folded her arms, seething blue eyes fixing on another figure nearby.  "You!" She barked, much more sharply than she meant to.

"...Do you want to play?"

Roleplay Response:
Type your response here.

He'd been watching, somewhat from the distance, evaluating the situation. Back home he had a play broom of his own, although Ozzy always appeared to be the one most in control of it - Nic was more careful, planning out his moves in more detail. He'd try too, but he wanted to do so when the others weren't watching, so that he could gain some sort of skill before they even knew he'd made his attempt.

He didn't want to be judged too harshly.

Then again, the experts were his brother, his father, even his mother had been a seeker at the Slytherin Quidditch team when she was young. But they were so enthusiastic, espcially his parents, for one reason or another, and sometimes it was a little too much.

He'd leave the others around - the girl, and what might be her big brother. He recognised the situation, because Ozzy was oldest and he'd always be better. Nic would just strive to follow, although he admired Ozzy in everything that he did. And he'd turned to walk away, to go explore by the trees where there had to be bugs that he could study when -

"You! ...Do you want to play?"

He stopped in his tracked, looked at her, turned around to see whether she could be talking to someone else. Now, he'd been singled out. And then he smiled, a wide, bright smile that was reflected in his eyes.

"Okay."

Calypso Ross

(13/08/2016 at 13:51)
  • Head of the Auror Office
  • C50D30T30S25
  • [1946] Site-Wide Superlative Winner! ['45-'46] Duelling Finalist ['45-'46] Queen of the Hospital Wing ['44-'45] Duelling Finalist ['44-'45] Quidditch Champions [1945] Superlative Winner [Winner!] HSNet 30-Day Challenge Biggest Teacher's Pet ['43-'44] Duelling Finalist ['42-'43] Queen of the Hospital Wing
    • View Profile
Accepted!
look out! look out!
'CAUSE EACH TIME I FALL
I'LL BE CRASHING DOWN
RIGHT THROUGH YOUR ARMS

Tags: