Welcome to Hogwarts School :: A Harry Potter RPG! It's 1970!

Author Topic: Sample Character Classifieds  (Read 2282 times)

Cladis Perses Gallion

(13/07/2018 at 12:13)
  • Unspeakable + Keeper of the Hall of Prophecy
  • C28D40T19S25
  • [Winner!] HSNet 30-Day Challenge
    • View Profile

family name

family motto here

firstname last name
 d.o.b | FC | house | etc. | etc.
OPEN/TAKEN

character bio and information goes here!

firstname last name
OPEN/TAKEN

firstname last name
OPEN/TAKEN

Code: [Select]
[center][span style="font-family:dancingscript; font-size:50px; color:black; letter-spacing:2px; text-align:center;"]family name[/span][div style="width:430px; height:relative; border-top:solid 2px #003399;"]

[span style="font-family:georgia; font-size:13px; color:black; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:4px;"][i]family motto here[/i][/span]

[left][table][tr][td][div style="width:120px; height:120px; border:solid 1px black; display:inline-block;"][center][div style="margin-top:11px;"][img]http://theadvertplace.com/wp-content/themes/classified/img/placeholder/blogpost-placeholder-100x100.png[/img][/center][/div][/td][td][div style="margin-left:80px; width:230px; height:110px; border-bottom:solid 2px black; display:inline-block; overflow-y:auto; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; text-align:left"][size=12pt][font=dancingscript]firstname last name[/font][/size]
[b][i]OPEN/TAKEN[/i][/b]

character bio and information goes here! [/td]

[left][table][tr][td][div style="width:120px; height:120px; border:solid 1px black; display:inline-block;"][center][div style="margin-top:11px;"][img]http://theadvertplace.com/wp-content/themes/classified/img/placeholder/blogpost-placeholder-100x100.png[/img][/center][/div][/td][td][div style="margin-left:80px; width:230px; height:110px; border-bottom:solid 2px black; display:inline-block; overflow-y:auto; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; text-align:left"][size=12pt][font=dancingscript]firstname last name[/font][/size]
[b][i]OPEN/TAKEN[/i][/b]

[left][table][tr][td][div style="width:120px; height:120px; border:solid 1px black; "][center][div style="margin-top:11px;"][img]http://theadvertplace.com/wp-content/themes/classified/img/placeholder/blogpost-placeholder-100x100.png[/img][/center][/div][/td][td][div style="margin-left:80px; width:230px; height:110px; border-bottom:solid 2px black; display:inline-block; overflow-y:auto; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; text-align:left"][size=12pt][font=dancingscript]firstname last name[/font][/size]
[b][i]OPEN/TAKEN[/i][/b]

[/tr][/table][/left][/div][/center]
VICTIM OF INTROSPECTION

IS THERE NO WAY OUT OF THE MIND?

Cladis Perses Gallion

(13/07/2018 at 12:15)
  • Unspeakable + Keeper of the Hall of Prophecy
  • C28D40T19S25
  • [Winner!] HSNet 30-Day Challenge
    • View Profile
FAMILY NAME HERE

FAMILY MOTTO HERE

Family info here. The raven himself is hoarse that croaks the fatal entrance of Duncan. Under my battlements. Come, you spirits that tend on mortal thoughts, unsex me here, and fill me from the crown to the toe top-full of direst cruelty. Make thick my blood. Stop up the access and passage to remorse, that no compunctious visitings of nature shake my fell purpose, nor keep peace between the effect and it! Come to my woman’s breasts, and take my milk for gall, you murd'ring ministers, wherever in your sightless substances you wait on nature’s mischief. Come, thick night, and pall thee in the dunnest smoke of hell, that my keen knife see not the wound it makes, nor heaven peep through the blanket of the dark to cry “Hold, hold!” The raven himself is hoarse that croaks the fatal entrance of Duncan. Under my battlements. Come, you spirits that tend on mortal thoughts, unsex me here, and fill me from the crown to the toe top-full of direst cruelty. Make thick my blood. Stop up the access and passage to remorse, that no compunctious visitings of nature shake my fell purpose, nor keep peace between the effect and it! Come to my woman’s breasts, and take my milk for gall, you murd'ring ministers, wherever in your sightless substances you wait on nature’s mischief. Come, thick night, and pall thee in the dunnest smoke of hell, that my keen knife see not the wound it makes, nor heaven peep through the blanket of the dark to cry “Hold, hold!”

adoptables

firstname surname
OPEN/TAKEN

firstname surname
OPEN/TAKEN

rules for adoptions

The raven himself is hoarse that croaks the fatal entrance of Duncan. Under my battlements. Come, you spirits that tend on mortal thoughts, unsex me here, and fill me from the crown to the toe top-full of direst cruelty. Make thick my blood. Stop up the access and passage to remorse, that no compunctious visitings of nature shake my fell purpose, nor keep peace between the effect and it! Come to my woman’s breasts, and take my milk for gall, you murd'ring ministers, wherever in your sightless substances you wait on nature’s mischief. Come, thick night, and pall thee in the dunnest smoke of hell, that my keen knife see not the wound it makes, nor heaven peep through the blanket of the dark to cry “Hold, hold!” The raven himself is hoarse that croaks the fatal entrance of Duncan. Under my battlements. Come, you spirits that tend on mortal thoughts, unsex me here, and fill me from the crown to the toe top-full of direst cruelty. Make thick my blood. Stop up the access and passage to remorse, that no compunctious visitings of nature shake my fell purpose, nor keep peace between the effect and it! Come to my woman’s breasts, and take my milk for gall, you murd'ring ministers, wherever in your sightless substances you wait on nature’s mischief. Come, thick night, and pall thee in the dunnest smoke of hell, that my keen knife see not the wound it makes, nor heaven peep through the blanket of the dark to cry “Hold, hold!”

coded by ifr

Code: [Select]
[center][div style="width:400px;height:relative;padding:25px;overlay:hidden;position:relative;"][div style="width:388px;padding:5px;font-family:cambria;font-size:12px;letter-spacing:10px;color:#000;font-weight:bold;text-transform:uppercase;background-color:#fff;position:absolute;border:1px solid #3c3c3a;"]FAMILY NAME HERE[/div]
[div style="width:398px;height:20px;border:1px solid #3c3c3a;margin-left:-10px;margin-top:-8px;"][/div]
[div style="width:398px;height:20px;border:1px solid #3c3c3a;margin-left:8px;margin-top:-2px;"][/div]

[div style="width:400px;font-family:times;font-size:9.5px;letter-spacing:3px;color:#000;line-height:10ppx;text-transform:lowercase;text-align:center;font-style:italic;"]FAMILY MOTTO HERE[/div]

[div style="width:389px;padding-left:10px;border-left:1px solid #3c3c3a; height:100px;font-family:times;font-size:7.5px;letter-spacing:1px;color:#000;line-height:10ppx;text-transform:uppercase;overflow-y:auto; overflow-x:hidden;text-align:justify;"]Family info here. The raven himself is hoarse that croaks the fatal entrance of Duncan. Under my battlements. Come, you spirits that tend on mortal thoughts, unsex me here, and fill me from the crown to the toe top-full of direst cruelty. Make thick my blood. Stop up the access and passage to remorse, that no compunctious visitings of nature shake my fell purpose, nor keep peace between the effect and it! Come to my woman’s breasts, and take my milk for gall, you murd'ring ministers, wherever in your sightless substances you wait on nature’s mischief. Come, thick night, and pall thee in the dunnest smoke of hell, that my keen knife see not the wound it makes, nor heaven peep through the blanket of the dark to cry “Hold, hold!” The raven himself is hoarse that croaks the fatal entrance of Duncan. Under my battlements. Come, you spirits that tend on mortal thoughts, unsex me here, and fill me from the crown to the toe top-full of direst cruelty. Make thick my blood. Stop up the access and passage to remorse, that no compunctious visitings of nature shake my fell purpose, nor keep peace between the effect and it! Come to my woman’s breasts, and take my milk for gall, you murd'ring ministers, wherever in your sightless substances you wait on nature’s mischief. Come, thick night, and pall thee in the dunnest smoke of hell, that my keen knife see not the wound it makes, nor heaven peep through the blanket of the dark to cry “Hold, hold!”[/div]

[div style="width:400px;height:1px;background-color:#3c3c3a;"][/div]

[div style="width:400px;font-family:times;font-size:9.5px;letter-spacing:3px;color:#000;line-height:10ppx;text-transform:lowercase;text-align:center;font-style:italic;"]adoptables[/div]

[div style="width:400px;height:150px;"][div style="width:150px;height:150px;background-image:url('http://placehold.it/150');background-size:contain;border-radius:120px;margin-left:250px;position:absolute;"][/div]
[div style="width:320px;height:90px;background-color:#fff;margin-right:100px;padding:5px;"][div style="width:228px;height:78px;border:1px solid #3c3c3a;float:left;padding:5px;font-family:times;font-size:7.5px;letter-spacing:0.3px;color:#000;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;overflow-y:auto; overflow-x:hidden;text-align:justify;"][span style="letter-spacing:1px;font-size:13px;font-weight:bold;"]firstname surname[/span]
OPEN/TAKEN

character bio and information goes here![/div][/div][/div]

[div style="width:400px;height:150px;"][div style="width:150px;height:150px;background-image:url('http://placehold.it/150');background-size:contain;border-radius:120px;margin-left:250px;position:absolute;"][/div]
[div style="width:320px;height:90px;background-color:#fff;margin-right:100px;padding:5px;"][div style="width:228px;height:78px;border:1px solid #3c3c3a;float:left;padding:5px;font-family:times;font-size:7.5px;letter-spacing:0.3px;color:#000;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;overflow-y:auto; overflow-x:hidden;text-align:justify;"][span style="letter-spacing:1px;font-size:13px;font-weight:bold;"]firstname surname[/span]
OPEN/TAKEN

character bio and information goes here![/div][/div][/div]

[div style="width:400px;height:1px;background-color:#3c3c3a;"][/div]

[div style="width:400px;font-family:times;font-size:9.5px;letter-spacing:3px;color:#000;line-height:10ppx;text-transform:lowercase;text-align:center;font-style:italic;"]rules for adoptions[/div]

[div style="width:389px;padding-left:10px;border-left:1px solid #3c3c3a; height:50px;font-family:times;font-size:7.5px;letter-spacing:1px;color:#000;line-height:10ppx;text-transform:uppercase;overflow-y:auto; overflow-x:hidden;text-align:justify;"]The raven himself is hoarse that croaks the fatal entrance of Duncan. Under my battlements. Come, you spirits that tend on mortal thoughts, unsex me here, and fill me from the crown to the toe top-full of direst cruelty. Make thick my blood. Stop up the access and passage to remorse, that no compunctious visitings of nature shake my fell purpose, nor keep peace between the effect and it! Come to my woman’s breasts, and take my milk for gall, you murd'ring ministers, wherever in your sightless substances you wait on nature’s mischief. Come, thick night, and pall thee in the dunnest smoke of hell, that my keen knife see not the wound it makes, nor heaven peep through the blanket of the dark to cry “Hold, hold!” The raven himself is hoarse that croaks the fatal entrance of Duncan. Under my battlements. Come, you spirits that tend on mortal thoughts, unsex me here, and fill me from the crown to the toe top-full of direst cruelty. Make thick my blood. Stop up the access and passage to remorse, that no compunctious visitings of nature shake my fell purpose, nor keep peace between the effect and it! Come to my woman’s breasts, and take my milk for gall, you murd'ring ministers, wherever in your sightless substances you wait on nature’s mischief. Come, thick night, and pall thee in the dunnest smoke of hell, that my keen knife see not the wound it makes, nor heaven peep through the blanket of the dark to cry “Hold, hold!”[/div]

[div style="margin-top:10px;margin-left:300px;width:100px;height:relative;font-size:8px;letter-spacing:0.3px;font-family:georgia;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:left;color:#000;opacity:0.8;"][right]coded by ifr[/div]
[/div][/center]
« Last Edit: 13/07/2018 at 14:58 by Cladis Perses Gallion »
I'M ALMOST HUMAN

I LOSE MY MIND, BUT I'M FINE
WE DON'T NEED NO FEAR

Tags: