We are currently accepting new applications for Hogwarts Students and Elsewhere!

Author Topic: Rose and Rose-Parker Adoptables  (Read 2668 times)

* Serena McCormick

(05/07/2015 at 06:06)
  • Magical Defence Professor
  • C21 D8 T15 S20
  • ['44-'45] Prefect Pick! ['44-'45] Quidditch Champions ['43-'44] Prefect Pick!
    • View Profile

The Rose Family

R O S E    G A R D E N    F I L L E D    W I T H    T H O R N S

The Roses are a fairly well-off pureblooded family with plenty of thorns in their past, present and future. Originally hailing from Wizarding Britain, the Roses have branched off over the years settling anywhere from France to the United States. Although certain members of the Rose family would prefer to keep the chain of only the purest blood traveling down the family line, the young Rose generation has a way of mucking up the Garden along the way.

Every Rose is unique in their own way, but some common Rose Family traits do tend to get passed down to the next generations. Roses are

FIERCE, STUBBORN, BOLD AND HOT-HEADED

Remember, every Rose has it’s thorns. It’s up to you if you’re brave enough to take the flower, thorns and all.

Adoptables

WIP
« Last Edit: 26/12/2017 at 04:43 by Serena McCormick »
THIS AIN'T NO MISTAKE, YOU MAKE MY EARTH QUAKE, YOU FEEL LIKE THUNDER IN THE SKY, LIKE thunder, thunder

thunder.

* Serena McCormick

(15/10/2016 at 21:55)
  • Magical Defence Professor
  • C21 D8 T15 S20
  • ['44-'45] Prefect Pick! ['44-'45] Quidditch Champions ['43-'44] Prefect Pick!
    • View Profile
(Ignore this for now....)
« Last Edit: 26/12/2017 at 04:40 by Serena McCormick »

Many a thing you know you'd like to tell her. Many a thing she ought to understand. But how do you make her stay, And listen to all you say, how do you keep a wave upon the sand?

Juliette Rose

(25/08/2017 at 17:59)
  • Unemployed
  • C10D6T9S7
    • View Profile
Oh hey cousins
« Last Edit: 25/08/2017 at 18:01 by Juliette Rose »
~Juliette Celeste Rose ~

Tags: