We are currently accepting new applications for Elsewhere!

Author Topic: Brennen Collins | Elsewhere Child  (Read 528 times)

Brennen Collins

(12/03/2019 at 01:28)
  • Child
    • View Profile
E L S E W H E R E   C H I L D

CHARACTER INFORMATION
Character Name: Brennen Oisin Collins

Bloodline:
Muggleborn

Parents/Guardians: 
Devan & Annabelle Collins

Residence:
Corrigeenroe, Ireland

Do you plan to have a connection to a particular existing place (for example: the daycare)?
No

Do you wish to be approved as a group with any other characters? If so who and for what IC reason?
No

Please list any other characters you already have at the site:
Glenn Collins

Biography:
His older brother might have idolized his parents… but Brennen often found himself wondering what was wrong with them. Brennen often likens his household to a zoo of animals broken free, which wasn’t fair because more often than not he was at the center of the chaos. Still on the older side of the multitude of siblings, Brennen likes to order around those of the brood that are younger than him.

Still, he finds it endlessly annoying being from such a large family… half the time his parents can’t even get his name right. And farm chores? No thank you! He tries to weasel out of them as often as he can, or at least pawn them off on other siblings. Not like he has to do a lot, Glenn usually is doing the heavy lifting so to speak.

Brennen has spent the little bit of life he’s experienced creating more chores than actually completing them, skipping stones, fishing, and usually upsetting one or more people in his family with his antics. Even still, there has always been a lot of love for his entire family.

Roleplay:
Reply as your character to the following:

Godric Park.

Overhead, the sky was a crisp blue, for once clear of the ever-pervasive spongy clouds and rain. The sun was a lemony-yellow presence, high in the Eastern sky, and in front of it zipped three broomsticks in a straight line, or something very like one. One... two..... three... the boys passed, their shouts of excitement echoing as they chased the snitch, a tiny shimmer reflecting the sunlight.

Far below was another, much smaller broomstick.

It trugged along the ground, hugging close to it like a sluggish choo choo train and occasionally shuttering in protest. This was because said stick was currently being occupied by a very small girl who was tugging upward on the front of it with all her might, trying to coax it into doing what it had been expressly designed NOT to do.

"John, I said wait up!" The tiny girl squealed, giving the broomstick another tug.

Begrudgingly, it drifted upward a foot, and then sank, depositing the troublesome girl safely on the ground. Janey Hurst was not pleased. In a huff, she hopped off the toy safety broom, grabbing it firmly and thrusting it handle first into the turf.

Her brother was such a beast. He NEVER let her play! She folded her arms, seething blue eyes fixing on another figure nearby.  "You!" She barked, much more sharply than she meant to.

"...Do you want to play?"

Roleplay Response:
Brennen kicked the small stone and shuffled forward to kick it again. He did this several times before groaning and kicking it as hard as he could, eyes widening when it went sailing into the air. ”WOO!” He shouted in delight, impressed with himself. His hands had even shot above his head in triumph, and as he looked around expectantly to find someone to ask just how cool he’d ended up looking some other child barked out an angry you! His hands dropped and then moved back up in a defensive display, ”What? No not m-“ He would deny it to the ends of this earth! But then the angry little gremlin was… asking him to play?

His face screwed up in confusion and he quickly checked behind him for any other wayward children she might be speaking to. Hmm, nothing! He pointed to himself, ”Wait me? Like me-me?” He squinted at her… was this a trick? He finally had spotted the broom though… and his curiosity was piqued. He moved toward her… then past her. ”Is that one of the flying ones? My older brother told me about those… they’re really cool sounding … all ours do is brush dirt around… like seriously? Mam actually thinks it cleans things, hah! Do you think I could give it a go?” That was playing, right? Letting him have a turn? He turned, expectantly waiting for her approval.

OTHER
How did you find us? Recommendation

Calypso Ross

(12/03/2019 at 18:44)
  • Head of the Auror Office
  • C50D30T30S25
  • [1946] Site-Wide Superlative Winner! ['45-'46] Duelling Finalist ['45-'46] Queen of the Hospital Wing ['44-'45] Duelling Finalist ['44-'45] Quidditch Champions [1945] Superlative Winner [Winner!] HSNet 30-Day Challenge Biggest Teacher's Pet ['43-'44] Duelling Finalist ['42-'43] Queen of the Hospital Wing
    • View Profile
Accepted!

G
Daring, Determination, Drive

Tags: