We are currently accepting new applications for Elsewhere!

Author Topic: Kona Mason  (Read 624 times)

Kona Mason

(23/04/2019 at 21:17)
  • Ickle Firstie!
  • C2D1T1S0
    • View Profile
→ CHARACTER INFORMATION.

Name: Kona Mason

Birthday: March 14, 1945

Hometown: York, England

Bloodline:  Halfblood (Mixed)
Muggleborn / Halfblood / Pureblood / Unknown

Magical Strength (pick one): Charms

Magical Weakness (pick one): Conjuring & Summoning

Year (pick two): First, Second

Biography:
Kona Mason was born in York, England and has lived there her whole life. She is a half-blood witch, her father, Samuel Mason II, being Muggle-born and her mother, Kiera Mason, being a half-blood. Kona has a younger brother, Samual Mason III (Sammy), who is only 7 years old. She was raised in a medium sized townhome where she lived comfortably.

Her relationship with her family is very close. Kona most resembles her father in looks and intellect; however, her sweet nature comes from her mother. Sammy and Kona love each other but will never admit it, they quarrel as siblings typically do.

→ ADDITIONAL INFORMATION.
Note: This section is optional, and is up to you to complete.

House Request: Ravenclaw

Personality:
Kona Mason is not assertive by nature, she always has an opinion that she bases on facts but rarely will speak out. She is very organized and intelligent. Kona struggles with making friends and relating to others for she does not typically take the first step. She will spend time evaluating a situation and how somebody feels about her before becoming comfortable. When Kona gets to know somebody, she holds those bonds in high value and makes for a compassionate friend.

Kona is perhaps one of the most patient witches anyone could get to know. She has the persistence and patience to work through problems and find solutions, making her a wonderful friend to ask for advice. Be careful when asking for advice if you are looking for a solution outside of norms, she will always try to keep things in order.

Her favorite foods include any kind of soup and mangoes. Kona

Appearance:
Kona has natural honey blond hair that has been dyed more of a dirty blonde. It's usually kept in two braids that fall at either side of her face, just slightly past her shoulders. Freckles dance across the bridge of her nose, connecting her puffy cheeks that are usually flushed red in nervousness. She is of average height and build for her age.

→ SAMPLE ROLEPLAY.

Option 2:
Kona Mason was often found somewhere quiet working on schoolwork or writing in her bullet journal. She thought a lot about her future and what she wanted to be when she grew up. Being only 11, adults often liked to ask her what she wanted to be when she grew up. If she was responding to muggle adults, she would simply say ‘chemist’, when responding to a fellow witch or wizard, she would say ‘potioneer’.

Today, Kona was sitting outside, taking advantage of the warm sunshine. She had found a quiet, private spot by in a patch of red flowers. There were only sounds of nature swirling around her and she began making a schedule for the following month in her journal.

“You blasted rat! Where are you?” Kona heard a voice.

She turned around to see an older boy pulling apart flowers looking for, what she assumed was a pet rat. Kona watches as the boy began to inhale rapidly before letting out a big sneeze. He stood up with a groan, covered in his sneeze. The boy turned around toward her.

“Can I help you with something? It is not polite to stare.” He said.

Kona’s face flushed red with embarrassment. She didn’t even realize she had been staring, she was caught off guard by the shift in sounds.

“S-sorry. I didn’t mean.” She stammered. “I was just working on stuff and -.” Kona couldn’t think of anything good to say and her face was as red as a cherry tomato now. “I can help you find your rat. If-if you want.”

→ ABOUT YOU.

Please list any characters you have  on the site (current and previous): None.

How did you find us?: List of HP RPG's

* Ella Galanis

(24/04/2019 at 19:37)
  • Head of Ravenclaw
    • View Profile
Dear Miss Mason,

We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

Term begins 1 May 2019. Currently, students have gathered at Camp Loki, and we encourage you to spend your summer there. Should you choose, you may also visit our Elsewhere board via the Floo Network to visit or purchase school supplies.

Yours sincerely,

Ella Galanis
Head of Ravenclaw
you were always sure of yourself
now I see you’ve broken a feather
I hope we can patch it up together

Tags: