Student applications are open for the 1971-72 term!

Author Topic: Khloe Knight  (Read 858 times)

Khloe Knight

(17/03/2019 at 05:37)
  • Auror
  • C15D6T15S4
  • Player of the Week
    • View Profile

E L S E W H E R E   A D U L T

CHARACTER INFORMATION
Character Name: Khloe Knight
Blood Status: Pure-Blood

Education: 
Ravenclaw Alumna

Residence:
Orford, Suffolk

Occupation
Auror

Do you plan to have a connection to a particular existing place (for example: the Ministry, Shrieking Shack) or to take over an existing shop in need of new management?
Auror of the Ministry of Magic

Requested Magic Levels:
  • Charms: 9
  • Divination: 7
  • Transfiguration: 10
  • Summoning: 6
Do you wish to be approved as a group with any other characters? If so who and for what IC reason?
No.

Please list any other characters you already have at the site:
None.

Biography: (300 words minimum.)
Khloe’s life began in the town of Orford in Suffolk of Britain; a very small, uneventful town on the coast. There was a secret among the village though, and that was that the Knight family were part of the secretive wizarding world.

A family of pure bloods, Khloe was raised on stories of magic and the wonder of Hogwarts. Magic was a common fixture in her home, and the flame of desire to become a witch herself was heartily stoked. While her parents tales were of a more modest variety, the stories of friends who visited were of a significantly more heroic nature. Her head was filled with stories of fighting mystical creatures and corrupted individuals, and it didn’t take Khloe long to figure out what she wanted to do with her life: become an Auror.

The idea initially met significant opposition from her parents, who were quick to try and curb her enthusiasm and try to effectively censor the stories shared by friends. Try as they might though, Khloe was adamant, constantly fixated on the idea of fulfilling her dream to become an Auror. Eventually her parents realised that talking her out of her pursuit was futile, and reluctantly gave their consent to ease up on trying to stifle her dream.

When Khloe inevitably received her letter for attending Hogwarts, she was all to eager to begin her learning. During the sorting ceremony, the hat had placed her into the house of Ravenclaw, perhaps unsurprisingly. Both of Khloe’s parents had both been sorted into that house, as well as numerous members of her family before them. During her tenure in the school, Khloe constantly worked towards her goal of becoming an Auror: receiving several N.E.W.Ts in the necessary categories of Transfiguration, Charms, and Defense Against the Dark Arts.

Deciding to take it a step further, Khloe also committed to the rigorous training and dedication to become an Animagus, allowing her greater diversity in situations calling for an extra touch of discretion, subtlety, and in some cases, primal power. Her listed form in the official registry is that of a sleek, beige-coloured cougar with dull golden eyes. Because of her status as an Animagus, her scores during her test as an Auror were higher than some other applicants, primarily in “Stealth and Tracking.”

Roleplay: 
You come across one of these posts on the site. Please select one & reply as your character:
Option Two -

Roleplay Response:
Khloe had decided to spend her day in Diagon Alley, for no particular reason other than she enjoyed it. There was a certain nostalgic charm to the place, likely because she herself remembered her first mesmerising trip here when she was first starting at Hogwarts. She would frequently volunteer to show first-years around, or help them with their books or other materials she thought they might like. She would also be there to respond to any incidents that might occur, as unlikely as that possibility was.

She was in the middle of directing an aspiring young wizard to his next shop, when she heard the sudden commotion next to her. She caught the very last glimpses of the man toppling over, instinctively reaching out to try and catch him before he fell. Instead her arms were filled with strands of tinsel, and Khloe couldn’t help a gasp of equal parts shock and surprise.

“Oh, my goodness,” she said, her voice light and melodical. “No, please, don’t apologise,” she said, kneeling down to roll up the tinsel and begin picking up the box and other miscellaneous items. To her pleasant surprise, the boy she had been instructing just a moment ago was on his knees in the snow to help her. The altruism earned him a joyous smile from Khloe, and when they were both done gathering up all of the man’s belonging, she happily took them from him.

“Go on,” she said, “you have shopping to do. I don’t want you missing anything,” she said, politely ushering him along. “Thank you very much for your help. You strike me as a Hufflepuff,” she said with a wink. The boy smiled wide and bright before scampering away excitedly, giggling as he went. With one more smile, Khloe hoisted the items she had gathered into her arms, looking at the man who had just slipped.

“My name is Khloe,” she said. “It’s a pleasure to meet you. It looks like you could use some help with this,” she continued, nodding in the direction of the tinsel and box. “Would you like some assistance? I’m more than happy to. I wouldn’t want to see you fall again, much less lose anything before it gets to where it’s going!” she playfully jested. “Perish the thought of these supplies not getting to wherever they need to go! They seem quite festive, and that kind of spirit is lovely to see.”

OTHER
How did you find us? Google

Calypso Ross

(20/03/2019 at 23:58)
  • Head of the Auror Office
  • C50D30T30S25
  • [1946] Site-Wide Superlative Winner! ['45-'46] Duelling Finalist ['45-'46] Queen of the Hospital Wing ['44-'45] Duelling Finalist ['44-'45] Quidditch Champions [1945] Superlative Winner [Winner!] HSNet 30-Day Challenge Biggest Teacher's Pet ['43-'44] Duelling Finalist ['42-'43] Queen of the Hospital Wing
    • View Profile
Accepted!

(Levels have been altered to C15D6T15S4, as discussed.)
I'VE GOT A BLANK SPACE BABY
AND I'LL WRITE YOUR NAME